Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 172 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Corner radius controls should reflect the visual corners of a rectangle so that I don't have to remember the rotation of my object.

WAS:
    To create this bug.

1) Mask an image
    2) Edit the corners of the masking rectangle
    3) The top left and top right radii effect the bottom left and bottom right respectively (as displayed by the blue corner highlight icon).

Thanks

James

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Option to get semi-random images in grids using adobe stock images. I would type some keywords like "nature" and "hiking" and it would automatically fill other grid elements with similar photos.

Maybe it could be done for single images too like this:

1. select shape
    2. click insert image (in appearance)
    3. choose source (adobe stock)
    4. type keywords
    5. select image

and if it's grid it selects similar images.

It could speed up design process when you need to quickly get dozen of related photos.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Many app pages open up the same page (such as "Terms of Conditions"), which only contains one return/cancel button to link back to a specific single page.

Currently the only way to deal with this issue is to make an inefficient duplicate of the ToC artboard for every artboard that links to it, and have this specific duplicate's return/cancel button redirect to its corresponding artboard.

This could be solved with an option for "2-way" links that can be linked to a specific button on the destination page. Clicking "cancel/return" on the ToC page would then redirect you depending on the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ...to demonstrate how an interface interacts with text input. Basically would show how a form might be filled out or how search might work

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to change the default spacing when pasting a copied artboard, or when clicking with the Artboard tool to add new artboards.

Original request:
    (please vote for https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13623243-resize-spacing-between-objects if you're interested in this Repeat-Grid-like dragging idea)
    Apply REPEAT GRID padding adjustment feature to change the padding around a selected group of Art Boards -- Just like REPEAT GRID pink padding adjusters, it would be great to change the spacing of a group of art boards the user has selected, and/or the ability to change the default spacing when pasting a copied art board

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Vector assets for iOS are PDFs. Not being able to import existing assets directly sucks.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I would like to understand more about your workflow. What are you trying to achieve and what prevents you doing with the latest XD version?

Cheers,
    M.

9. It'd be very useful to me that the color palette indicate which color I'm on. Often I save many shades of the same color, some of which are slightly different from one another. So a highlight feature would be important for my work.

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Usability bug:
    When I select a single element on a dense page (lots of prototype links) the interface shows me all the link lines. This adds a ton of noise to the page and makes it very difficult for me to find my selected items chevron to make new connection - this is especially difficult or impossible if I zoom out to find the artboard I need. I don't not see any value in displaying all the links in this scenario - please only show all the links when I ask to see all the links (command+a).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The input field for the corner radius in the right panel is not very discoverable. Its relationship to the icons just to the left of it are also not very clear unless I interact with it. Suggestion attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I like the center whatever I'm working on, currently it's impossible to do so with artboards on the edge of the canvas. I'd like to be able to pan outside it. I know you can zoom out, but I want to maintain a certain size for legibility reasons.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Automatic update on Sharing URL when we made changes on mockup

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Copying, drag and drop and/or pasting assets from one document to another (as we can do in Acrobat and Illustrator). This would really work well with UI KIt - being able to zoom in, pan & select the needed asset). Thanks for creating another great tool.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wouldn't it be nice we had the option to zoom in and out just by using the zoom wheel and panning by clicking on the wheel / third mouse button ?
    This is the way all the CAD programs work and I never understood why it isn't omnipresent.

Right now scrolling on the wheel will move the page up and down (who needs this ?) and only by holding ALT on the keyboard will get the zoom tool activated, respectively only by holding SPACE will the pan get activated.

Why do we bother with this and need to keep holding…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When you import an image into XD it will manually be placed into an artboard with the same dimensions.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Splitting off from the typographic features (https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12927885-typographic-features)

Let's discuss what control over kerning you'd like to see in XD.

214 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Being able to import copy from MS Word by dragging gand dropping like a .txt file. FYI, rtfs don't work that way either.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We have many non-design stakeholders who need to provide input into designs and workflows. Oftentimes the easiest way to communicate with them is through a simple presentation.

It would be great if we could export our workflows/canvases into a PPT slide deck that we could annotate - with the interactions and linkages (mostly) auto-annotated in the slide's speaker notes and with the slide order (basically) being the top-down user flow.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You can delete/reject this if it's mentioned elsewhere.

When using the keyboard (Cmd+ or cmd-) and when using Cmd+opt+mouseclick to zoom out, I feel that I'm wrestling XD regarding the zoom speed.

This for me feels like a stark difference from when I use the macbook's trackpad, It's fast and buttery smooth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)