Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Ideally this feature would allow an "export page as PNG" or "export all pages as PNG" function that is available while viewing on the web.

Once a prototype has been shared online, web viewers often need to export full screenshots of specific pages (or all pages). This process currently works fine if the page does not scroll, but does not work if the page is scrollable because part of the page is not visible on the screen.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The slide transition (coming soon) with parallax effect looks sweet, but there may be cases where it is not desired, or will not work. I think it would be ideal if the slight parallax effect on slide was an option instead of being applied by default. Thanks!

[added clarification] Customer would prefer it if we had an option for the the background to stay static/not to move during the transition.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to be able to wrap text around an object or another text block as with InDesign.

309 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I click add new artboard, the artboard should be placed where my mouse clicks, not automatically placing at random place.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Could it be added the function of "Copy as PDF"? When I copy and paste directly an asset or artboard to clipboard. It seems convert it to png file type now. Actually it will be more efficient than menu command "export to PDF". And in the Ai or Indesign copy as PDF to clipboard is a basic feature. Hope for that, thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think the pen tool in Adobe XD is horrible. I couldn't draw the vector shapes the way I want because the pen tool is missing the same logic as Illustrator and Photoshop.

I first drew a curve vector in Adobe XD, and for my next point, I want to make a straight line. But there's absolutely no way for me to do that.

Whereas in Photoshop or Illustrator, I can hold option key to bring that '<' icon and click on the second point to and remove the next point's curve line.

Here's a video attachment to show you…

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Self explanatory - show locked items in another colour not the standard selection blue. A grey or red or something that is different to the standard please. That way I don;t have to click on it to find out it's locked.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be helpful and useful for us game designers to have Adobe XD integrate seamlessly with Unity.

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to scale the Repeat Grid and its child items at once would be great.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Command-Click the icon and file name in a window's title bar to reveal the full path as a menu like an other mostly OSX app

Or just add an Right-click on the file name in the window bar like photoshop opens a menu with the option reveal in finder

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please include a search box in the dropdown so we can find art boards faster in large projects.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be great to have pre-defined animations in different design languages like material design so when we are previewing the prototype we can also preview the actual animations that will happen for lets say button. it would be great to enable people to develop such animations and share it with others so they can download a "Material Design Animation Kit", further, develop/modify it or just start using it to bring their design to life.
    this will obviously help with more satisfied customers, and developers where they have a common animation design language both beautiful and technologically implementable and standard.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great to have a built-in library of assets where you can:
    1- add/buy UI kits and all sorts of elements to your library with cloud syncing or only offline use capabilities
    2 - share your work on Behance or Dribbble and for each thumbs-up or like you have a point which you can spend on the online library to purchase new elements
    3 - it is necessary that we can add our own elements from the computer with certain formats and it can recognize those and enable user to upload his own graphical resources into his account…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Need to add some of illustrator keyboard short cuts : ie, using the X to toggle between the color and stroke of an object

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi XD team!

I'm so excited that you are releasing the iOS and Android XD apps for testing on those devices. We have apps on those platforms, but I feel like the real game changer for us would be an OTT testing app such as a native tvML (tvOS) app for Apple TV that we could at least test our Apple TV app on.

We have our app on nearly every OTT platform you can imagine such as Apple TV Legacy and tvOS, Roku, Android TV, Fire TV, XBox 360 and new ones coming soon. Our stakeholders view our design…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would like to be able to collapse the adjustments panel on the right much like "Collapse to icons" works in Illustrator or Photoshop. That right hand panel covers up so much of the main canvas when working on a smaller resolution screen.

This is somewhat related to the "Hide all panels" feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12937710-hide-all-panels

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Drag any object from the canvas to create a thumbnail image for web preview. See GIF

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Alright, here's some feedback.

Thanks for adding linear gradients -- an essential part of UI design. The functionality of actually using them is great, but there are a few things you could do to help speed up the process of activating the tool in the first place.

Right now, it takes a minimum of three clicks to start using the gradient tool. That might not sound like a lot, but over the course of an hour, day, month, it adds up to a significant portion of time. Here are some base-level suggestions to improve the UX of this tool:

1)…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I want to change the size of text, I keep changing the line height. Everytime! I think this part of the UI could do with a bit of a rework to address this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)