Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

216 results found

1. Super-admins (enterprise level) should be able to:
    -View, edit, delete, create teams
    -View, edit, delete, add team members + owners
    -Assign/ remove teams to/ from projects

Team Admins (manager level) should be able to:
    -Add members to a team
    -Remove members from a team
    -Edit role-based access permissions for each member of the team related to project access (Team admin, Collaborator, Reviewer, Approver)

Teams are associated with:
    -Projects (specs, style guides, prototypes)
    -Asset libraries & UI kits

This is related to the following feature requests (that I could discover)
    :
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/16963429-user-permissions-for-collaboration

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13061826-collaboration-on-same-document-real-time-or-check

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12930321-creative-cloud-library-support-share-symbols-asse

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12935340-shared-style-guide-within-members-of-a-team-objec

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I was wondering if there could be a feature in Experience Design that allows clients' comments made in the online interactive prototypes to be forwarded to my coworkers' email accounts versus to just my adobe CC account. Perhaps there could be a feature that allows me to add coworkers or clients to an XD project via my CC account so that they get notified whenever a comment is made. This would make it easier especially so I don't have to relay any updates on client comments to my co-workers.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I am about to use it for design prototype for work. As I tested it, I found out the colour between design view and share online result have different colours.
    Please check the attached files. I tested with my own file and the examples from adobe.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Just seeing where they click is not enough. We need to know what they feel like as well!!

For user testing

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. after generating a link for the client to see, sometimes there are 100 screens in the link. the client wants to discuss a specific screen which could be no. 56. It takes a lot of time to navigate to that screen. Pressing the right arrow 56 times!!!

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m keeping this one open, but a quick way for your client to share exactly what screen they want to talk about is to send you the URL they have in their browser when they’re looking at the prototype. Because we have deep linking, the URL will bring you right to that artboard.

6. 41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have started working on showing all artboards present in a Design specs link as thumbnails which will be the New page overview. We will also show which artboards have comments in it against corresponding artboard thumbnail that is shown in that page overview.

7. By mistake i choose publish proto and update link - how to cancel it? - i have to close the file to cancel an activity.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The link is rather long. I usually run my link through bit.ly to prevent long links.

Shorter links would be great when sharing prototypes with clients.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. In the comments when a mention (@) is used with an email - for e.g. @someone@something.com - It should send an email / notify that email about the comment. That way the user can action that comment. Invision has this feature and is such an important feature.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love to have the prototype pane (in-browser) have a scrollbar if the content exceeds the bounds of the prototype. Obviously, it does scroll with the mouse and keyboard mechanisms, but there is no visual indication to the user that there is additional content.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When posting comments on the shared design on the web, I would love to be able to use emoji and images in the comments similar to Slack or Dropbox.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When creating a prototype link - if you could set an image compression level that would save stakeholders waiting for an age when waiting to viewing the prototype. In a number of cases actually using the prototype link as a presentation tool, it is just not efficient enough to be consistently viable as a choice.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. At the moment, the mentioning functionality becomes populated with users only after they have posted a comment (refer to screenshots), even when the link is viewed by users within the same team (account type - wise).

However, if we delete an user's comments, mentioning doesn't reflect that (still shows that user in the list), so we are currently doing that to simulate the feature.

It would be very helpful if there was this flexibility in working collaboratively with XD, as my team is trying to evangelise using this product to management over other competitors.

Moreover, mentioning is only available for…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Easily change link name in my Prototypes section in the Creative Cloud Account.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Able to remove an artboard from the prototype arrow navigation

I understand how the upload works, but i have a project where it would be nice to decide wich artboard can be accessible using arrows from the prototype.

My prototype start with a Dashboard, on the side menu (main nav), when you click a button, i want to show how the submenu will appear and its conent.

So i decided to make an artboard for the side menu only and wire my button with the submenu artboard and incrustate it in my dashboard artboard. Everything goes smooth and works exactly…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like to be able to tag/categorize comments

Use case: To distinguish between notes related to design, development, copywriting etc.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Radio to see resolved comments. Once I mark comment as resolved, never get the content back (or to see, how many comments there was...)

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Google recently introduced gallery.io for design & development collaboration. This would be a great addition to Adobe XD

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Comments are great and I always use them. I find myself wanting to reorder comments so my 5th comment (for example) can be placed at the top as my 1st comment.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If you use blue to indicate interactive elements of your prototype, the blue flashing of Hotspot Hints are not visible. The ability to change this colour would be welcome. Thanks.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)