Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

449 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Text with list feature, and able to change the bullet style
    • Allows tabs key in the text
    • Lines spacing should just be priority, e.g beside font size, location is not intuitive enough
    • Able to set global font colour and style, Eg. H1, H2, body
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Just in general, UserVoice is best when you file an individual idea instead of a group of ideas. Most of the ideas you’ve submitted are already in our database. Please upvote for them!

Elaine

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Rulers and guides are very necessary in this program. Please make sure that elementary things to be added. thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. So, I have been using XD since the start of this app and I really enjoy it, but as I was previously using Sketch app and when I shifted to XD. I usually get stuck in doing many things. Below is the list of features that XD should add:

1. Text Gradients
      Adding text gradients is very necessary as sometime we want to give a 3D look to our text using gradients and it is very difficult to do it in XD. I think it would be good to have a same dropdown as for shapes.

2. Multiple Fills
      That is another…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for your feedback! We really appreciate the thoughtfulness you’ve put into this post. UserVoice works best if you split your ideas up (for merging and upvoting), so we’d appreciate it if you could upvote existing stories or file new ones.

As it is, a number of your suggestions already exist in the database. For instance:

Thanks!

-Elaine

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Here is my feedback from using XD for a day.

1. You can't really figure out how to do anything without reading the tutorial. The main issue is scrolling. Needs to be more intuitive. I nknow scroll bars aren't in vogue, but that would make it possible for people to scroll. Using a large screen external monitor and mouse, you don't have touch and the touchpad isn't as convenient.

2. Selecting elements of compound objects is REALLY HARD. You can either click about 100 times until you get it, or zoom way in, click a smaller number of times, and then scroll…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when each feature request is split up into a separate feedback session, so that others can upvote. We appreciate the confusion, and hope you found that:

1. Mousewheel support for scrolling exists, similar to our other tools
    2. Ctrl+Click will direct select objects inside groups
    3. Group and ungroup are accessible in the context menu (right click)

Thanks,

-Elaine

7. I was very excited when the latest update to XD added the Symbols feature. But I was very disappointed with the functionality of the same. These are a few suggestions I have that I would like to see in the Symbols panel!

1. Organization: There should be a way to name and organize symbols. As f now the symbols are names as 'Symbol 1', 'Symbol 2' , etc,. and their copies come up as 'Symbol 1- 1', Symbol 1- 2', etc. It would be great to be able to name the symbols so that i can see their names in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you separate out each one of your requests instead of lumping them all together. You should also search and upvote for existing ideas that match your own.

For instance:

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

8. Hey guys what happened to this function. Every time I use the shift + alt combo to copy paste an item, the item moves. It doesn't duplicate anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have notice that the Mac version has more features then windows 10 version. how about a menu tool bar.( I saw some guy using gradients and he got it from the tool bar area ) would like to have layers panel like in photoshop and gradients, guides, exact for XD like Brackets use to have :( . I would like for Adobe XD to be way better than sketch app for Mac's if you could make XD have features like sketch app that would kill it. Keep up the solid work – you guys are changing the way we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a ton for your feedback! UserVoice works best when you file each idea individually instead of all grouped together. I’ve added some links below for you to upvote.

A few things:

Thanks,

-Elaine

10. Hi Adobe XD,

I am missing important features such as:

1. Single object animations (protopie uses this and is extremely nice)

2. Windows needs to be speed up to use the same amount of features as Mac OS.

3. Import videos aswell as pictures and being able to control these. (protopie also uses this)

4. More prototype features when moving from one side to another.

That is it from now. I will update this frequently when ever I stun upon missing features or something else.

• Have a nice day

/Patrick Iversen

That

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! All of these suggestions are already in the database, and you should upvote them separately. Just in general, it’s better to suggest one idea at a time so that we can merge them in manually.

Here are the stories you should upvote:

Thanks!

-Elaine

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Page depth (length) is definitely an insanely obvious feature. Was trying to use Xd for a new site design, and the lack of page depth controls was a glaringly obvious missing. So... it's back to Illustrator!

Xd seems obviously designed by someone who only has "a screen at a time" in mind. Anyone who actually builds sites would know instinctively, that screen geometry is merely a window on a whole scrolling page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, we asked for more clarification on your original feature request, and have not heard back in five months. If you are still interested in this issue, please do file it again!

Elaine

13. I am long-time Sketch user. There are some things I love about Sketch that makes it a valuable UI / UX design tool that Adobe XD desperately needs!

So far, I am LOVING Adobe XD and plan to continue to experiment with it. However, there are quite a few very necessary features that the XD team NEEDS to implement; especially for web developers.

1. RULERS / GUIDES (the grid is nice, but I am very much missing rulers & guides)

2. The ability to right click on text, an object made in XD, etc. and copy "CSS attributes."

3. Photoshop, Illustrator, AE, PP,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. ・テキストのボールド、下線などの機能の追加を要望します。
    ・x,yの移動、オブジェクトサイズを計算できるようにして欲しいです。(320*2320/2320+100_320-100)

よろしくお願いします。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

These requests already exist in UserVoice – please upvote them to support these two ideas. Please note that text bold already exists. Your typeface will need to support different font weights in order to support bold.

Text Underline – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13826292-underline-text
    Math operators – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12992463-support-math-operators-in-number-fields

Thanks,

-Elaine

これらのリクエストは既にUserVoiceに存在しています。これらの2つのアイデアをサポートするためにアップボートしてください。 太字のテキストはすでに存在していますのでご注意ください。 あなたの書体は太字をサポートするために異なるフォントの重みをサポートする必要があります。

テキストアンダーライン – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13826292-underline-text
    数学演算子 – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12992463-support-math-operators-in-number-fields

ありがとう、

-イレーヌ

このメッセージは機械翻訳されました。

15. Hi Adobe XD Team,

I've been using adobe xd for a couple of days. I'm a UI/UX Designer based in Philippines and this product made me a lot easier to design web projects.

I have few request base to my experience in using this product:
    Saving Status - When i'm saving my current project it so hard to distinguish whether my project has been saved or not.

Prototype Scrolling - i have a design with a custom height for example i used web 1366x768 artboard but my current project is longer than the original height. so when i click desktop…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks so much for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you have individual ideas in each request. Many of these features have been requested already (and scrolling artboards just landed in the February release, which was released last week).

Please upvote the following:

Thanks again for your excitement! We hope to hear from you again soon.

-Elaine

16. Having the Adobe CC Libraries in Adobe XD will be like pulling XD having a direct line in to Illustrator and Photoshop. And Guides every designer loves guides i really really miss guides in XD.

And en extra thing ;-) Photoshop generator in XD to export out all the small bits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! All three of these suggestions are already in the database, so please upvote:

CC Libraries Support: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12930321
    Guides: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14160453
    PSD Export: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12928719

For future reference, it’s better to file each idea separately so that we can better merge and aggregate ideas.

-Elaine

17. I think this app should be almost the same as muse but an output as an app' not a webbsite and add scratch like blocks like there are in ai2.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm a web designer. This app is great for me to layout previews to their website without having to code it then make change which is a nightmare. Well done guys, you are changing the game!

I'm wondering if it's possible if you could add animated features over images, which help liven up the design. Features like:

• Parallax Scrolling
    • Zoom over hover
    • Saturation Effect over hover
    • Banner Changes (image rotation over a set timing)
    • Video Background Play
    • GIF support

I hope this helps!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

All of these requests are already in the database, so I encourage you to upvote them! In the future, it’s really helpful if you could file each suggestion separately so that we can merge them more cleanly.

Parallax scrolling: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12942750
    Hover: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12941394
    Microinteractions: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12869229-animate-individual-elements-separately-custom-ani
    Timed transitions: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12942969
    Video and animated GIF support: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12924336

Thanks,

-Elaine

19. It would be nice to be able to present Mobile Design for Developer internal or external team members through Adobe XBut There some less featuers for design
    Please add there More Tools like select ,Crop , Shapes Tools , Add ruler ,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! UserVoice works best if you file one idea per suggestion. As it is, the features you’ve suggested are already in the database! Please upvote the following stories:

If you have additional feature requests, please file them one at a time here on UserVoice!

Thanks,

-Elaine