Request details

Copy CSS attributes

As Sketch already do... Possibility to copy css attributes by right clic (like gradient attributes,...) and paste it into a code editor.

349 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Marine Hennaut shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

이 기능이 없는데 어떻게 유료로 판매할수가 있죠? 이게 없으면 모든 작업이 무용지물인걸요 때문에 저는 다른툴에서 처음부터다시작업했어요! (그땐 제플린도 안됐고...저는 초보였어요 ㅠㅠ)

• Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used Sketch for awhile and this was my favorite! Pulling together quick style guides for site design was so much easier. I could quickly create with the CSS attribute code a reference style guide for the developers and it made the process much easier.

It'd make life soooo much easier if I could copy bunch of normal attributes such as top and bottom margins, color, border roundnes, border styles, font size, etc I understand not everything can't be copied as web is fluid and design is static, but lot of non layout properties can be copied as is.

if anything it's easier to delete couple of extra properties.

• Yordis Prieto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an engineer,

without this I wouldn't suggest to my CTO to use the tool. This is a deal breaking for the front end department. I don't want engineers figuring out how to copy colors, spaces and font and so on

We have sketch already. I hope you resolve this, has been a year and I don't see this closed

100% need this. Helps so much to create GUIs to pass onto developers. Makes the handover between design stage + dev a lot smoother/quicker.

• Leonard Creer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feature will allow the export of auto-generated Style Guide CSS and Prefixes Showing example pointing at style

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base