Request details

Import Videos & Animated GIFs to show in interactive preview

Support to import a video or animated GIFs to simulate animations or even playable video.

4,793 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anas B. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

627 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ben Ho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this!
    My work is in the video related field and it is really hard to show a prototype to the engineers and other stakeholders.

Key Features that would improve my experience:
    - Ability to add a video file in a prototype
    - Ability to interact with the video (play stop etc.)
    - Adding youtube or other video by link

• Thomas Kristensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you already have a video example, let's say a motion graphic video or a commercial video, you are way to far into the process of prototyping. If you, on the other hand, have a stock video sample, this feature could be nice as for convincing the client. People that makes animatics therefore might disagree , that this freature isn't needed. I just dont think, that there are that many videoes that fits certain projects. On the other hand it might develop the stock images/video/vector/audio websites to have more video content, for content creators like myself.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A much needed feature! Can't wait to use it! Please make it available soon!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be quite OK if there were limitations on the video size and format. Dropping in big videos could swell out an XD storage size and cause problems with the web viewing and export for developers.

• Sunil Kargwal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A great feature to add. PLZ PLZ PLZ add this. without gif export, there is no use of animation other than just showing the vision.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can we import videos into the prototype and also be able to use them and background videos that loop

← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32

Feedback and Knowledge Base