Global rulers for the x/y axis.
noman ali commented
In the world of technology, there are more choices than ever before when it comes to choosing smartphones and their accessories. With online shopping becoming increasingly popular, it is now easier than ever to find the perfect device to fit your needs. https://budgeteaze.com/
It appears to be the norm that XD lacks basic fundamental functionality across it.
The way rulers have been implemented begs belief, especially when rulers have been perfectly implemented in every bit of software I've ever used. Having to scroll to the top of often very long artboards so that I can then drag a guide back to where I was is beyond ridiculous. How do products get shipped with this kind of faults is beyond me.
Roldan Ancajas commented
What they could have done is duplicate Adobe Illustrator then add Prototyping - Now it's called Adobe XD!!!
Why do they have to build things from ground up and then left-out common sense functions.
Michael Stevens commented
no rulers?! C'mon man what is the dark ages?
Josie Wetzler commented
Please add rulers!!
Hunain Madni commented
<a href="https://getcracksoft.net/photoinstrument-crack/" > Photoinstrument License Key </a>
i don't know why this hasn't been brought from any app like AI or PS. this is crucial.
Basic stuff adobe
is this a joke? Adobe is meant to be world class however such a simple tool as a ruler is missing. Software that costs less than a cup of coffee a month includes a ruler. there are over 3000 votes for this feature, perhaps time to listen?
Umar Bin Akbar Ali commented
it's 2022 and still we don't have basic ruler feature in Adobe XD please add this feature ASAP because it's mandatory in this Software. Please Please
Adding my vote for this.
Ali Shaatani commented
i don't know how they created it without rulers in the first place !!!
I can something so basic and fundamental be missing?
I would basically add these progressions to the rulers:
1. I will put rulers like in other adobe CC programming at the top and left of the XD screen for a straightforward explanation, presently I need to go to one side or top edge of the artboard to draw a ruler, in case I am with a zoom to focus of page I would not have the option to draw a ruler, I would need to zoom-and make the page borders show up. All things considered if they could function as AI, ID, PS ... the rulers are outside to all the artboards.
2. I might want to have the option to choose, move, copy, and so on the rulers by utilizing numeric orders. it would be beneficial as a thing.
3. empowering the likelihood to clone a ruler from a current ruler, to embed the capacity as in Ai "change once more" (Ctrl + D) https://cracksell.com/
Ilya Madadi commented
What do we want?
When do want them?
We need them <3
bear foxy commented
I would simply add these changes to the rulers:
1. I will put rulers like in other adobe CC software at the top and left of the XD screen for a simple reason, currently I have to head to the left or top edge of the artboard to draw a ruler, if I am with a zoom to center of page I would not be able to draw a ruler, I would have to zoom- and make the page borders appear. Instead if they would work as AI, ID, PS ... the rulers are external to all the artboards.
2. I would like to be able to select, move, duplicate, etc. the rulers by using numeric commands. it would be advantageous as a thing.
3. enabling the possibility to clone a ruler from an existing ruler, to insert the function as in Ai "transform again" (Ctrl + D)
4. Have the ability to display both the "Layout Grid" and the "Square Grid" view simultaneously, or selectively deactivated.
I wish I could have the basic layout grid view to identify the columns in the drawing, but at the same time have the square grid (to remove and put) to have a reference on the vertical axis for elements proportioned to 8px as per standard.
I currently either use one or use the other and switching between grids becomes nerve-wracking as it is.
5. Insert in the windows version the menu commands (file, edit, ...) in the command bar at the top of the software.
Yep... switch to Figma, Sketch or any other application. this is ludicrous
tanmay pandey commented