Request details

Text: Bullet points

I'd like to have bullet point support in my area text.

510 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminElaine (Adobe) (Admin, Adobe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yo Adobe

How come we have voice commands and no bullet points? Considering this was posted in 2016 and is still being voted on this might be considered a priority by a company that listens.

• Demetrius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEEEASE add features to style ordered and ordered lists with the different types of bullets (squares, circles, open circles)

• Joe Trentacosti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something that seems minor but is an important feature that should be added ASAP. Bulleted lists are very common on web pages and is something I often have to show in my designs. They're very easy to create in InDesign and fairly easy in Illustrator but not easy at all to create in XD. It's frustrating. I have to work around it by drawing separate text boxes and putting them next to the rest of the text.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I supporting adding a whole range of text features. Bullets and lists are definitely on the top of that list.

• Sam Dahl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UI design program without functionality for a fundamental component of UI design?

• Isabel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Adobe XD team, we need to be bale to add bullets to our texts. This is so frustrating!!! Hurry!!!!

• Martin Sarna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surprised this isn't already available. As a temporary measure, perhaps we could be able to set tabs and hanging indent in Illustrator and paste the text into XD as is the case from AI to Photoshop.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base