Request details

Guides

An ability to drag out persistent guides to an artboard and have other objects snap to it

1,158 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTom Krcha (Admin, Adobe) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

165 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mario Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could just have added prototype features to Adobe Muse and all these missed things would have been implemented years ago. Rulers, Guides, Widgets, Master Pages, Asset Management, States, Tabs (different projects opened at the same time), effects, Libraries... and so on... now we have to wait literally years to have exactly the same features developed again in such a similar product, what a waist of time and resources. Guys you should develop a main Adobe Framework where you just add already developed features to different products.

• Daniel V commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know I might be against the flow here. But please don't copy photoshop rulers or guides. If people are moving away from photoshop to Sketch it's because it became too bloated, cluttered and complex. I've used photoshop for 15 years and I'm pretty savvy with it, I do think Adobe XD offers a faster and simpler workflow. Using the current grids are good enough. I must congratulate the team that so far Adobe XD was the ONLY graphic software I've never watched a tutorial to learn it.

• carmin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can understand some things missing but GUIDELINES?! seriously? how are we supposed to make sure the objects are properly aligned, move them until they sort of fit into place?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base