Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I'm physically disabled and cannot use my arms/hands. Is there a way to make it so it's possible to move around the screen when zoomed in please? I note it says to hold down the spacebar.... but, if you can't hold down the spacebar there's no scrollbars or onscreen way to do it? Add Adobe's hand tool maybe

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Request you please add feature : we share our prototype link direct on mobile number, email etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Freeform Gradient is my illustrator cc 2019 favorite new feature (and I think I speak for many designers) and it has a lot a of use in interfaces . Please add it to Adobe XD!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like the ability to decide what is included in the "grid gap" between shapes for example I would like to choose to ignore shape effects such as shadows.

Currently (v14) I need to mentally subtract the width of the shadow from the repeat grid spacing to ensure the layout is displayed correctly for development.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Right now it seems that I can export vector graphics as PNGs with transparent backgrounds but this is not true for PDFs. Even when I uncheck FILL, the PDF is still exported with a white fill.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Displaying the icon in browsers and launcher icons (iOS, Android) improves the experience with the user tests and the open a lot of opurtunities to experiment as a designer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The option to have multiple voice commands for a single artboard with the option to be able to use the voice commands without using the space bar or tap hold

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. To meet 508 compliance standards for our company internal users/editors/designers must be able to navigate the UI graphics without a mouse. This means using tab, enter, arrows, or whatever. It would be helpful to set multiple options for transitions so a user can tap or tab. This would mean that symbols on an artboard that are wired to another artboard can be selected without a mouse by hitting tab and enter. Symbols could be ordered as well within an artboard (similar to the "home" button) so they are selected by "tab" in a specific order.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I love the Fix Position When Scrolling option, but it only works for the outermost group/object in that artboard. This is very annoying, as I like to use nested groups a lot, and I'd like to fix the position of something within a subgroup, but the outside items should not be fixed. This would particularly help me because I like to have 3 main groups: header, content, and footer, and I can't organize my objects in this manner if I need to fix the scroll.

If this helps the developers (because I'm one), I'd compare this to properties in HTML.…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The quality of @x1 images when previewed on iPhone or web is very poor when the image is long, e.g. a screengrab of a long web page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. With the new version of XD, you now have 2 options to Save: Cloud Documents, Your Computer...

Say I've saved a file to Cloud Documents. If I want to work on this file offline, I have to plan ahead to save this file to my computer too; that's double the clicks. And I have to remember which file is the most up-to-date to replace the old one, which is not good user experience in terms of human memory. Can we have an option to automatically save a copy to our computers with Automatic Sync?

While I'm at it, can I…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Developers should have option to export art board from Design Specs to image, single or all art board.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Problem: I cannot tell clients or partners to check screen X because everytime I update my XD files with new screens that are not at the end the pages on the bottom (x of total) change. So a screen on page 45 may become 46.

Solution: Either add a new (fixed for ever) page number at the end or provide sperate (viewable IDs, probably together with the artboard's title).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is only 1 corner style at present in adobeXD,when you create new artboard. In reality screens have different shapes like for example Watch screens are also circular so there should be option to adjust that.

100 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Not sure if I can explain this fully, but here goes. Number adjustments that are not in whole digit pixels, 205.4. When I click down or up should go to 205 or 206 respectively. Not 204.4 206.4. Maybe not necessarily a by default option, but something we can turn on. Occasionally when resizing a group of object, pixel perfect isn't well perfect. In this instance, it would be nice to fix with a quick up or down.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I create a project, I usually get a lot of arboards, and get loads of small varioations / overlays - so when I want for example print all, or export all to a PDF I will get LOADS of pages which I manually have to remove.. In some projects I also have the Mobile Layout too.

So I would like to be able to Mark / Label / Flag / Group for some key artboards (like: Mobile 1, 2, 3, 4... or Desktop 1, 2, 3, 4... or maybe just mark as Key Artboard)
    So that when I then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would it be possible to introduce a short-cut option (right-click on Mac) to export each page directly from an artboard?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to save the text alignment as a property in the assets panel, so that I don't have to readjust the alignment all the time.

几个严重的缺陷!请赶快更新版本!

1.资源面板中的字符样式存储功能,只能存储字体类别、颜色、大小,却无法存储左对齐、右对齐、居中对齐!真的超级麻烦,我每次都要重新调整对齐!

2.形状描边无法使用渐变!难道XD就只能做界面吗?画个ICON都不行吗?

3.描边无法扩展成形状!Sketch都能扩展啊啊啊啊啊啊!

4.不能预设形状!每次都要画完形状后都要取消一次描边,恶心死了

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

我将此更改为关于在资产面板中存储对齐。 其余建议已经在数据库中,需要您的upvote。

*梯度中风:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17796841
    *扩大笔划形状:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13808037
    *形状库:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13392015

此消息已被机器翻译。

I’m changing this to be about storing alignment in the assets panel. The rest of the suggestions are already in the database and need your upvote.

19. Would love to be able to navigate a voice prototype WITHOUT having to long press the screen. Having to interact with the screen in order to use voice defeats the purpose of voice prototyping.

I understand there may be privacy concerns, but perhaps there's an option where you can have voice "turned on" at the prototype level. Meaning as soon as you navigate to the prototype and open it, Adobe confirms that this prototype uses voice and that you as a user consent to the mic being turned on as long as particular prototype is open on the phone. If…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. At present, the list of Destinations within the prototype settings popup (see attached) is shown arbitrarily, seemingly having no sort order at all. For a document with more than a few Artboards, this makes trying to find the one you want really hard.

The expected behaviour from my perspective is that the list of Destinations just follows the existing ordering of Artboards in the Layers panel. This way, a designer can order things as they like and then see the same order shown there.

This is using Adobe XD 13.0.12.14 (latest version at time of writing).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)