Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. In order to work and review the overall faster, I need an option to click on on the view menu that allows me to see all the links without having to click on all the artboards.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Slice out elements from xd to make jpegs/pngs other files

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be nice to be able to precisely swap the position of two artboards by dragging and holding a modifier key. So for instance, if there are three artboards in a row, I could hold CMD while dragging artboard 1, and as I hover between artboards 2 and 3, artboard 2 moves to the left to make room to drop artboard 1.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Support for .oam would mean that tricky interactive elements and animations could be built with other tools including InDesign, Edge Animate or Tumult's Hype.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just seeing where they click is not enough. We need to know what they feel like as well!!

For user testing

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great to have an integration with adobe ANIMATE CC therefore just to make some code snippets, and the backbone codification, but to have all the assets linked as screens in the timeline of Adobe animate cc would be great, improving the time that an app can need to be published.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. SVG gradients are not rendered correctly when importing this image in AdobeXD.
    See the reference file with embedded bitmaps to see how it is rendered compared to how it should be rendered.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It'd be really handy to be able to output completely app-ready assets through a sort of PS generator-like functionality.

Although it is possible to manage all of your assets in Photoshop, XD would seem to me to be a much more logical place to control and ultimately output them.

e.g:

First of all when you create a document you are more or less defining the platform that the app is for, so you already know what type of output that is needed, or it could be defined at export time.

If you need to export for an Android application (for…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When I select an existing artboard, the properties panel at the right should present the list of stock sizes (E.g., Apple Watch) for changing the size, with the current stock size selected if it's there.

I don't care about the content conforming to the new size (though that would be nice).

Scenario: I've created a bunch of wires and now want to show selected screens targeting a different device:

Desired steps: duplicate that artboard, set it to a different stock size by selecting it at the right, resize and rearrange a bunch of stuff in the artboard.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I created a link, but when I was presenting, I realized that exported version can't be navigated using keyboard-arrows.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Pls add options like in photoshop for layers, small/mid/big. And change layer panel size horizontally.

Now it so small text size.

Thx for your work! like your app!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is very easy to navigate the Xd interface with a magic mouse or touch pad however when I am working with my Wacom (which is often) I loose some of the functionality such as zooming and being able to move around the interface with a 'hand' tool option 'H' like in Illustrator and Photoshop. If one of the artboard falls off the screen/interface, I am unable to simply drag the view to accomodate the artboard. If I am using the Wacom I have to go to the magnification setting in the upper left hand of the interface which is…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It's just so much easier and intuitive to navigate this way

(information lost when I edited the title: this is the behavior in After Effects)

• Also including custom bindings to other mouse buttons
    36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. To create this a demonstration of this needed function, do the following:

Group select a text field with some text in and a text area with some text in, now scale them together. The text field scales as expected but the text area doesn't.

When creating responsive layouts we need to scale elements collectively, this breaks that workflow. Can you please make them both scale together to ease the workflow overhead.

Thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In order to facilitate interactions within a page, allow a "widget" designer, such that these widgets are fully responsive to touch and context data, etc.
    Once a widget is in the library pallete, the user can drop these in anywhere. With data binding, widget may appear on different pages, and show updates state. For example if the widget had a clock in it the time would be updating every second, and this widget may appear on any screen.
    I might suggest looking a "web components" for this purpose, and framework around using them inside the Xd App as described. These…

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would love to see type scales (type-scale.com) built in to the forthcoming(?) Style Guide. A quick way to set a base size, and establish your heading sizes/line heights.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'd love to have some animation presets, like in After Effect so I can make objects, on say page transitions, animate out or give objects animated user feedback so they know its been selected or it can't be selected. Also someway of custom animations through key framing would be cool.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm about to do a focus group - and we have a Mobile AND Web prototype we're running.

Right now, I can only "play" one prototype at a time - Making side-by-side comparison impossible. (So if I click the play button on my Web prototype, it shows up, but when I click the play button on my Mobile prototype - it closes the web one to open the mobile one).

I'd like to be able to have both running simultaneously - so we could compare interactions "live" as it were.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd love to be able to include emojis in texts when I'm designing.

In fact I'd love to be able to include my own icons, pasted into texts, similar to what you can do with indesign!

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Just saw UXpin's beta for testing. It allows us to send them a "task list" to complete. The user makes their way through the tasks.

Would really love to have XD become my one stop solution...those other guys are charging like $50 a month just for that one tool. I know adobe can bring more.

Edit: we removed the parts about 'every click is recorded' and 'record their facial expression' -- if you are interested in those please upvote the other linked ideas listed below.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)