Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Usability bug:
    When I select a single element on a dense page (lots of prototype links) the interface shows me all the link lines. This adds a ton of noise to the page and makes it very difficult for me to find my selected items chevron to make new connection - this is especially difficult or impossible if I zoom out to find the artboard I need. I don't not see any value in displaying all the links in this scenario - please only show all the links when I ask to see all the links (command+a).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Copying, drag and drop and/or pasting assets from one document to another (as we can do in Acrobat and Illustrator). This would really work well with UI KIt - being able to zoom in, pan & select the needed asset). Thanks for creating another great tool.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In Design mode, changes are applied to all nodes. When linking a node in Prototyping mode, I think it's relevant to have the ability to reflect those changes across all nodes as well.

A boolean option when prototyping that either let's you link them individually like it is right now or use the same value for all nodes would be very interesting.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I want to change the size of text, I keep changing the line height. Everytime! I think this part of the UI could do with a bit of a rework to address this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. While designing I have a lot of stuff I look at in my finder as inspiration. How about getting a feature by which I can just tap a button to view a window which presents me with all the different things I collected together for inspiration.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You can delete/reject this if it's mentioned elsewhere.

When using the keyboard (Cmd+ or cmd-) and when using Cmd+opt+mouseclick to zoom out, I feel that I'm wrestling XD regarding the zoom speed.

This for me feels like a stark difference from when I use the macbook's trackpad, It's fast and buttery smooth.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. イラストレーター(ai)形式の書き出し機能が欲しい。
    書き出したSVGをイラレに持っていくとデータがかなり抜け落ちてしまう。

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I believe the new version of Illustrator released in November had some changes to address this issue. Could you please try again and let us know if this issue is fixed?

Thanks,

-Elaine

11月にリリースされたIllustratorの新しいバージョンでは、この問題に対処するためにいくつかの変更が加えられたと思います。 この問題が修正された場合はもう一度お試しください。

8. The Share Online features need to be able to navigate a corporate firewall or proxy that requires user authentication.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Would it be possible to create 'swimming lanes' in order to visualize on which level a certain part of the flow/design operates? I've added a simple visualisation of it, just to illustrate the idea.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think it would be handy if you could set triggers in prototype to record pre defined motion paths for the video e.g: A (Home) to B (Next page) back to A.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring in the awesome simple icons library used for Adobe spark video.

Awesome library simple to use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We have designed an app in XD. However the dev teams are resistant to accepting the shift from Photoshop to XD. We may have now redesign everything in Photoshop and revert to pixate for prototyping.

Can you provide a detailed video that we can show the dev that shows how exactly they can use export files from XD to code. Please stress on XD exports make their lives easier.

Instead of just defining the export feature, can you explain on what are the practical applications of the different types of exporting? As in - "Now that we've got all our…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have a suggestion about drag and drop a text. How we can put a text with a break lines? I just tried put a file.txt with a string "\n" to try break line. Did you think about it? In case, I have just one field and I will drag and drop a text. Is that clear?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When exporting one or more artboards, there is a message shown at the top indicating the process. (with an X to cancel it)

After it's done, however, there is no confirmation of the success (other than the absence of an error message), and there is no way to quickly open the containing folder for the export result.

It would be really useful and handy to get a confirmation message along the lines of "(#) Artboards Exported successfully. [Open folder]" at the top afterwards — especially because XD doesn't use the native Mac windowing system, thus we don't have access to easily…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Description: The font family list under TEXT should be resizable, or at the very least dynamically sized to expand to fit larger available screen size.

Value: A larger list would significantly reduce selection time spent using this control. The constrained size of the list is very limiting, only showing 16 choices at a time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would LOVE to be able to create simple UI layouts for Adobe JSX scripts.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would be good to have a different color clipboard background to differentiate between design and prototype mode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. An option for locking the objects underneath the selected object for locking could also be considered, which may help at certain instances.

While 'Cmd+L' locks individual object, 'Cmd+Shift+L' can be assigned to lock all the objects underneath the selected objects too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. This is very hard to describe in words so please see the screenshot.

Essentially, let's put WIDTH and HEIGHT side by side in the toolbar interface, and below that, place X and Y coordinates side by side.

Further, please add the coordinate origin (that little thing that defines where on the object the X and Y coordinates are referencing. The absence of this is a major frustration for me in Sketch and Keynote. (perhaps a power feature, but standard in Adobe apps)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When the user clicks out of the XD application, the previous window disappears. This becomes an issue when sharing a presentation file, each time you click outside (for example, when you have 2 screens with notes on feedback on the other screen). Is there any reason to ever hide that window? It should just stay up whether XD has focus or not.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)