Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Have the ability to set the global borders thicker and sketchy/squiggly looking. It sounds slightly ridiculous (although very true), but every time I showcased wireframes with squiggly lines at stake holder meetings/reviews/etc, people have a better tendency to understand that it's work in progress and focus more on the core issues at hand.

When the lines are straight, comments regarding spacing, type, color, copy tend more to be part of the conversation and it's a constant battle to remind people that these are still work in progress.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Is it possible to add review status in the library? - something for if this piece artwork is being review, in revision, waiting for approval, approved.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Just in an effort of compatibility it would be nice to have the same default shortcuts (for those used to it) or being able to customize the shortcuts. Thank you !

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Repeat grid text elements don't change when original is changed

If I create a repeat grid of a text element and change the text in the original element, the rest of the text elements in the grid don't change. I think it should change all elements unless I've changed the text in any of the other elements to override the original.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Wouldn't it be nice we had the option to zoom in and out just by using the zoom wheel and panning by clicking on the wheel / third mouse button ?
    This is the way all the CAD programs work and I never understood why it isn't omnipresent.

Right now scrolling on the wheel will move the page up and down (who needs this ?) and only by holding ALT on the keyboard will get the zoom tool activated, respectively only by holding SPACE will the pan get activated.

Why do we bother with this and need to keep holding…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great to have a built-in library of assets where you can:
    1- add/buy UI kits and all sorts of elements to your library with cloud syncing or only offline use capabilities
    2 - share your work on Behance or Dribbble and for each thumbs-up or like you have a point which you can spend on the online library to purchase new elements
    3 - it is necessary that we can add our own elements from the computer with certain formats and it can recognize those and enable user to upload his own graphical resources into his account…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The idea behind InCopy was always an awesome one for print layouts. It never really took off in InDesign's web mode, because using InDesign for mobile application development is a bit like running a marathon in hiking boots.

There is still a huge use case for integrating real copy with the design process. It would be awesome if we had a way to do that. Is there any chance that we might be able to get a creative cloud integration between XD and Adobe's primary copywriting tool?

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Having the UI Kits (and hopefully in the future customs ones as well) is great. But now you have to open a separate file, select what you want, copy it, go back, paste it.. If there could be a (sidebar) panel with all these loose elements as a library that you could just drag in... That would be amazing!

Thanks.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please remove design feature from the prototype mode. No delete, paste etc when prototype mode. Switching is easy for those needing to tweak a design along the way.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Being able to scale the Repeat Grid and its child items at once would be great.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A lot of us have been using Fireworks for creating web/app layouts. If we could import those layered png's into XD it would really help to smooth the transition.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I don't think I need to explain the usefulness of this feature. Cmd D to transform again (like in Illustrator) is a beautiful thing. Am i missing something or is this really not there?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. ピン留めしたコメントをクリックすると、ピン留めした位置に移動してほしい

ピン留めしたコメントがどこに該当するかすぐ確認できるように、コメントのピンナンバーあたりのクリックでピンされている位置にスクロールしてほしい。
    その他、ピンのカラーバリエーションもあったら良さそう。

Translation:
    Please scroll to the pinned position by clicking on the pin number of the comment so that you can confirm immediately where the pinned comment corresponds.
    Otherwise, it seems to be okay if there is color variation of the pin.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already see the comment highlighted when you hover over the pin, but I am leaving this one open to cover the situation where you’d like to click on the comment and have the pin highlighted.

ピンの上にカーソルを置いたときにコメントがハイライト表示されていることはすでに確認できますが、コメントをクリックしてピンをハイライト表示する状況をカバーするためにこのピンを開いたままにしておきます。

このメッセージは機械翻訳されています。

-Elaine

14. Exporting fancy animated interactions as Swift Code, Objective-C, Java, Etc... To help out the developers

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. That feature would be the killer-feature! Trust me — it will economy dozens hours of life when designers need to show links with dotted underline (which is often usable thing to hide some tips or to show user that it is clickable, but not redirecting to other url)

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I was with a client to show them a prototype. When I opened Xd it demanded that I updated to the latest version. If I didn't it quitted. There was no option to use it without updating. Because there was no way for me to update during the meeting Xd put me in a really awkward position and I couldn't show my work.

Not cool.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What if you through the link could acces the camera for apps where photosharing is key ?

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Being able to import copy from MS Word by dragging gand dropping like a .txt file. FYI, rtfs don't work that way either.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Since you can only activate 2 devices per Adobe ID, I have two of them: One for private use at home and one from where I work.

I however only have one cellphone and I do not plan on carrying two about all the time.

This leaves me with following problem: I would have to sign out and in all the time to view my different projects.

Since this is more of a hassle than just connecting my phone to my PC using a cable I basically never use the whole wireless thingy when I am at work, which is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)