3 votes1 comment · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Currently the overlay location should snap to pixel, and it should also snap to the "host" artboard's edges. The only thing it doesn't snap to is content within the artboard. Are you seeing behavior that's different from that?
94 votes12 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 06 : Integration with other tools · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
We have a story to fix this and give a preview of an artboard for this view.
98 votes8 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
5,148 votes333 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Reopening the feature request, based on feedback.
@Farhood: Please upvote these specific suggestions:
However, note that you *can* already animate vector path changes. Just duplicate a path onto a second artboard and then edit its path points to be a different shape. It's a very powerful feature - the number of points doesn't even have to be the same!
@Tony: You can animate objects that are "offscreen" (outside the artboard) without grouping. If two artboards are already connected via an Auto-Animate transition, you can move an object outside one artboard's bounds as long as it is still inside the other artboard.
18 votes3 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
10 votes0 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →AdminPeter Flynn (Admin, Adobe) shared this idea ·
Note: You can do this using a mask today, it's just a tiny bit more cumbersome.
5,986 votesfeature-in-the-backlog · 692 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Kamran: there's no technical reason why Adobe XD cannot support a Tap/Hover effect in the future. It's just a matter of prioritizing that work (and the other features that would probably have to come with it) vs. the hundreds of other requests here. Rest assured it's on our radar.
* Hover interactions / rollovers: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12941394-tap-hover-effect
* Keyboard-driven interaction triggers: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13417767-keyboard-interaction-to-trigger-transitions
* Interactions that trigger popups / menu overlays: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12924909-artboard-overlays-sidebar-menu-popup
* Add standard interactive controls like text fields: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12869277-add-interactive-native-widgets-controls-to-prototypes
@Gonzalo, could you please file that "open path" suggestion as a new, separate request?
6 votes6 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 03 : Sharing on the web · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Two existing features that may help, depending on the situation:
- You can click the "home" icon in the Prototype workspace (and then re-share) to choose which artboard the prototype view starts on
- As you navigate through a shared prototype, the URL changes. You can send someone the URL to link directly to a specific artboard (aka a "deep link")
While XD doesn’t yet have this feature to save gradients in the color picker popup’s swatches, you do have several other options today:
- Store gradients in the Assets panel swatches: open the Assets panel on the left side (View > Assets), and click the “+” next to Colors. Then select any other object and click the gradient swatch to apply it to that object.
- Copy gradient fills between objects: use regular Copy on the source object, then select the destination object and choose Paste Appearance.
This is basically the same issue as https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17431225-pen-and-touch-support-in-windows-10, but we're leaving it separate for now since Wacom tablets are such a distinct use case.