51 votes4 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
4,833 votes328 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Reopening the feature request, based on feedback.
@Farhood: Please upvote these specific suggestions:
However, note that you *can* already animate vector path changes. Just duplicate a path onto a second artboard and then edit its path points to be a different shape. It's a very powerful feature - the number of points doesn't even have to be the same!
@Tony: You can animate objects that are "offscreen" (outside the artboard) without grouping. If two artboards are already connected via an Auto-Animate transition, you can move an object outside one artboard's bounds as long as it is still inside the other artboard.
8 votes1 comment · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
3 votes0 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Note: You can do this using a mask today, it's just a tiny bit more cumbersome.
5,135 votesfeature-in-the-backlog · 580 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Kamran: there's no technical reason why Adobe XD cannot support a Tap/Hover effect in the future. It's just a matter of prioritizing that work (and the other features that would probably have to come with it) vs. the hundreds of other requests here. Rest assured it's on our radar.
* Hover interactions / rollovers: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12941394-tap-hover-effect
* Keyboard-driven interaction triggers: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13417767-keyboard-interaction-to-trigger-transitions
* Interactions that trigger popups / menu overlays: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12924909-artboard-overlays-sidebar-menu-popup
* Add standard interactive controls like text fields: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12869277-add-interactive-native-widgets-controls-to-prototypes
@Gonzalo, could you please file that "open path" suggestion as a new, separate request?
6 votes6 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 03 : Sharing on the web · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Two existing features that may help, depending on the situation:
- You can click the "home" icon in the Prototype workspace (and then re-share) to choose which artboard the prototype view starts on
- As you navigate through a shared prototype, the URL changes. You can send someone the URL to link directly to a specific artboard (aka a "deep link")
While XD doesn’t yet have this feature to save gradients in the color picker popup’s swatches, you do have several other options today:
- Store gradients in the Assets panel swatches: open the Assets panel on the left side (View > Assets), and click the “+” next to Colors. Then select any other object and click the gradient swatch to apply it to that object.
- Copy gradient fills between objects: use regular Copy on the source object, then select the destination object and choose Paste Appearance.
This is basically the same issue as https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17431225-pen-and-touch-support-in-windows-10, but we're leaving it separate for now since Wacom tablets are such a distinct use case.
143 votesfeature-under-review · 27 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 03 : Sharing on the web · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
73 votes35 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →AdminElaine (Adobe) (Admin, Adobe) responded
Please note that you can launch a recorder by using the Windows+G shortcut key.
2 votesAdminElaine (Adobe) (Admin, Adobe) responded
Moving to a feature request from a bug.