Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. In a document with a large number of artboards it would be great to have some functionality for clearing up the clutter:

1: Select a number of artboards.
    2: Choose View, «Show Only Links of selected artboards»
    or
    Choose View, «Show Only outgoing links of selected artboards»
    or
    Choose View, «Show Only incomming Links of selected artboards»

Thanks.

on

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Would love to have a working ‘search bar’ where i can let people type in something so they can find it in my app.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. this is very important feature, that will make life of many designers and their clients much better

1,803 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Could you build a way to display variable names for color in the specs doc and the ability to write comments to developers?

Also, specs doc is not accurate when displaying colors, spacing and font sizes. You can see the workaround I built to make up for this deficiency.

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I noticed that there is only Russian Cyrillic supported, . Is there a way to add automated language recogniser in future updates? Or at least add options similar to the one in photoshop.
    The upper is Russian the bottom one is Bulgarian Cyrillic.
    Thank you.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great if the "recents" tab in finder was populated with files when opening documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I go to update an elements dimensions I select the width input field. But often times I miss the active input field and my selection defaults to the opacity input. I suppose since I am new to XD this will happen until I get use to it. However, I enjoy the clean look, but I would much rather be able to know where I need to click at for the input. Much like how the Properties panel is in Photoshop. There is a clear input box. I realize the bottom boarder line input look is the now look. But…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Like the title says, i would like to use the layout and pixel grid at the same time to get the maximum out of it. For example when you have a 8px soft grid and want to find your layout grid you have to switch between these.

When both are active than they just overlay (maybe with pixelgrid beeing in the bg).

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The 'import' command does not support CR2 RAW files. This means I have to process images through Photoshop and export them in an XD-compatable format. It would be great to use the existing Adobe RAW importer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It will be better if we can have an undo history like Photoshop :)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adobe XD cannot run on macs that for various reasons use a system volume with case sensitive AFPS/HFS. This is the also true for other software from Adobe, e.g. Photoshop. The difference between XD and Photoshop is that Photoshop is available as a standalone download (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html), and standalone download installers let the user select which volume to install the software on. Adobe XD is currentlynot available as a standalone download and is thus not available on a computer with a system volume that has a case sensitive file system.

A workaround would be to offer a standalone…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. This only applies to Windows as the same mouse on MacOs is perfect:

Zooming with alt + scroll wheel is way too fast. One scroll step on the mouse is 30% magnification! (from 100% one step is -> 130%)

And before you tell me to change my mousewheel settings, I'll tell you it's fine i Photoshop, where one step is 10%. (from 100% -> 110%)

In XD step by step: 50% -> 65% -> 84% -> 109% -> 142% -> 185% -> 241% -> 313% -> 407%

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a UX designer, one of the most important information while handing off designs is ability to explain each component in your design. Functional annotations like ON click of this button slide this page or specify error conditions or text or color changes that occur when the user interacts with that component in your design.

UXPin has a great way of annotating designs. Its a separate tab that allows developers to view the design, annotation and style guide separately. Attached is an example of UXPin does it and having this feature on Adobe XD would be great! We use Photoshop…

157 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be great to have the possibility of adding a layout grid in the assets panel as any other style/symbol/color.

So we could easily apply a grid style to the home page, another to each detail page, another to the form page... with just one click.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 日本語の下線表示を適切にして欲しい

下線機能の追加ありがとうございます。ただ日本語の場合、意図しない表示になってしまうことがあります。修正の検討お願いします。おそらくChinese, Koreanも同様のケースがあると思います。

I want the Japanese underline display to be appropriate

Thank you for adding underline functions. If it is just Japanese, it may become an unintended display. Please consider examining the correction. Perhaps Chinese and Korean have similar cases.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feature request - ability to import canvases, SVG animations, PNG sequences, and basic interactivity from PaintCode App (by PixelCut.com). Visual animation enabling PNG sequences would be valuable for iOS prototyping Xcode / Swift.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. zoom option for previewing artboard in android mobile Adobe XD app. I just made mobile UI and and it's height is too big so when I preview on android mobile app it's too small and I want to view in fit mode or maybe there will be better if there is zooming option.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Desktop preview needs a "simulator" where we can change the size/resolution that we want to test on.

Example: I have a project designed for iPhone 6, with all art boards being for the iPhone 6, because that is what I'm testing on (my personal phone). I can plug my phone in and test the project on my phone. So, for iPhone 6, all is well. However, I am unable to test on any other devices because I do not own them, and do not want to redo all of my work, resizing them in a new file, for each…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Thanks for adding underline text to the latest release of XD. I really appreciate the fact that you're still adding features like this. I've had a bit of a play with the underline text tool and have a few refinements that would make it more powerful.

1) Allow for custom line weight. Currently the line is just the same weight, no matter the font weight

2) Allow for custom offset to baseline

3) Allow for variable colour.

See my mockup attached for further clarification.

120 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a designer I want to export all comments so that when I go into a review I can have them as notes to review with the client.

I'll know this is done when I can view all comments by page and easily copy/paste/export them all at once. Think like a comment feed.

131 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)