Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. The update/create prototype and design specs buttons work great however, the usage of them is tedious. Allowing the user to click one button to update all generated links for a document using only a single button would speed up prototype iterations significantly. I propose you include an "Update Links" button in the main UI that would update any created link automatically (once those links have been generated.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Supporting additional Web Available Opentype variants is very helpful. We do a lot of work on Video Players which have countdowns and having wiggly UI is no good so we use Tabular numbers. All of my protos in XD have full size numbers now, so things aren't matching and clients aren't loving that.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Visualizing data (A plugin/Feature) should be made available in Adobe XD, since it will enhance productivity of the designer who is currently struggling with many tool to achieve the desired results.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. [Translation]

Once you've picked the text, I'd like you to preview the text in the text list like an illustrator. If you do not actually apply it, will you change the selected character to change the shape of the preview by placing the cursor on the text in the text list?

And the rotation of the figure was inconvenient. If you put your mouse on the corner of the shape like the illustration, you can rotate it with the round shape. I was uncomfortable to have to enter the angle of rotation separately.

일단 텍스트를 고를때 일러스트 레이터 처럼 텍스트…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We do design in iPhone 5 size that 320x568 and we have script for illustrator, which will give export GUI, where we can select export size options for both iOS, android and web sizes. This way we don't have to design icons separately for other platforms. Have attached screenshots for reference, there you can see option to set base frame size used to design this will do the calculations in background and will export scaled icons for other selected sizes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It urgently needs an easy way to bring icons into the design. It should be possible to include icons like "material", "simple-line-icons", "lonicons", "FontAwesome" via a selection window. Currently, it is only very laborious about Illustrator.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Create visually a way to show which items that was put in the batch. It will be easy if the user want to know if the same item was included twice through the artboard.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When creating hamburger menus on mobile I would like an option to go back to previous slide once closing it and keeping the art-boards previous location. The new feature of preserving scroll is a step in the right direction. But doesn't help with this problem.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Implementation of full featured style sheet for controlling type.

Being able to adjust a style in a standard paragraph style edit mode that changes all styles in document would speed up prototyping and screen design.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Basically XD is a step in the right direction, but from our understanding it does not really support scripting such as JS or similar, and so we can only prototype using static images, instead of HTML5 code we want to use to test the overall look of the planned website.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice to be able to get the colour code of a shape that is locked, without having to unlock it first. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I'd like to see a way to integrate with ContentSync so I can sync my data with their platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add a noise slider to the background blur tool. This will help mimic the acrylic noise in the Fluent Design System.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hi there,

Recently, I found myself usually make layout grid off when I used eyedropper.
    It's silly, who the hell select their color with layout grid?

So I submit this idea.

Thanks.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Provide an option when designing and previewing to automatically overlay the iPhone X cutout shape over the design. This would be super helpful both while designing and previewing.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The most dominant requirement for the app is to view the 'Live Preview' so make this the first option and 'don't make me think' and to have to keep clicking onto 'Live Preview' every time I open the app please. Options should be in this order: Live preview (active on open app), XD Documents, Settings. Thanks guys. James

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I would like to be able to ink (freehand draw using my wacom/other pen) my concepts and annotations.

I know that there are some good work arounds like https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/20399002-workaround-for-annotations-in-design-and-preview-m but inking with arrows would be faster and more useful for me.

I also know that some touch / pen features were implemented in https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17431225-pen-and-touch-support-in-windows-10 but this is a specific extra tool using pen.

The tool could be used to draw directly on the artboard, or on a toggle-able annotation layer per artboard.
    The inking could extend outside the artboard as necessary but would be associated with the artboard as part…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi there,

I usually use hsl color in CSS.
    Thanks to awesome Design Spec, It's piece of cake to get the hsl value.

But the problem is the way to reflect the changes to XD files.

Let me tell you a story.

A designer publish Design Spec, which use RGB(240, 156, 30) as their site's brand color.
    Then, a coder get the color as hsla(36, 87%, 52%, 1) and make a mockup.
    Then, members review it and the product owner say,

"The brand color seems less attractive than I expected..."

Awful, why he didn't point out it before, at least…

132 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. To access the color palette today, you need to click on the 'Fill' or ' Border' button. The color palette appears as a fly-out color menu. Please remove that. Instead, place it inside the right column under 'Fill' or 'Border' depending on what you choose. Why? 1. It's annoying. 2. It requires extra clicking to access 'Fill' or 'Border'. And that's less great ux. 3. It will take less screen real estate. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)