Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I would like to save the text alignment as a property in the assets panel, so that I don't have to readjust the alignment all the time.

几个严重的缺陷!请赶快更新版本!

1.资源面板中的字符样式存储功能,只能存储字体类别、颜色、大小,却无法存储左对齐、右对齐、居中对齐!真的超级麻烦,我每次都要重新调整对齐!

2.形状描边无法使用渐变!难道XD就只能做界面吗?画个ICON都不行吗?

3.描边无法扩展成形状!Sketch都能扩展啊啊啊啊啊啊!

4.不能预设形状!每次都要画完形状后都要取消一次描边,恶心死了

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

我将此更改为关于在资产面板中存储对齐。 其余建议已经在数据库中,需要您的upvote。

*梯度中风:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/17796841
    *扩大笔划形状:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13808037
    *形状库:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13392015

此消息已被机器翻译。

I’m changing this to be about storing alignment in the assets panel. The rest of the suggestions are already in the database and need your upvote.

2. Instead of manually input dimensions for a custom size, it would be much easier to be able to drag'n'drop a file to the custom size icon so it automatically would adapt the size.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. For people using Xamarin to develop Mobile Apps we need a Px's to Pt's conversion on the design specs. We are doing a lot of work converting those numbers when developing. Seems to me that a converter would be fairly easy.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I've been working with XD since October and I love what you guys are doing, the streams, the updates all of it. I'm using a PC so I would love to see more integration for Wacom cause working with the mouse is hurting my hand a lot and I have to take long breaks. You guys make good features to adobe xd but healthy first make wacom integration better,

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Select the layer you wish to keep the group name of
    2. Select all layers that should be part of the group
    3. CNTRL SHFT + G
    4. Result = Layer keeps its name using the first layer selected

When ungrouping, XD should maintain previous layer names derived from the same process. This seems to be the core of my layer challenges. That being said, I love how fast I can move in and out of layer by "layer-clicking" through the layer under my pointer.

LOVE this app now... thank you!
    LIn

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Whenever I try to highlight type so I can make a change, the type does not get highlighted, instead it creates a new text area. XD should work the same way Illustrator does when it comes to highlighting, selecting, editing type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. having fixed elements, such a the nav, on page transitions.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I see that now the design specs allows the developers to extract design assets. Totally cool! Good job!

One problem is that right now I have to mark my design spec specifically for one platform (ios, android or web). But sometimes we designers club those in one single file as separate group of artboards for simplicity. In such situations this feature is a problem. Both android and ios developers are using the same design spec, but only one of them can extract the assets.

I would suggest to remove the platform selection option while publishing and provide platform selection to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When you view the prototype in the background color is white on the page that surrounds the layout, but if you click the fullscreen icon top right the same backgound becomes black, this also removes the text navigation links under the layout.

Why is this? And why doesn't the background fill the screen dynamically with the background of my web layout? It looks very strange when my 1024x768px gets a bordered frame around it instead of just getting a full background that occupies the screen, just like I would when making the same layout in Dreamweaver. When I preview layouts…

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The lower boundaries of the prototype view window are displayed as rectangular, rather than rounded, as upper. Rather, they are both rounded and straight at the same time.

Version 16.0.2.8 (Starter)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2,030 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd like to take a picture a "napkin" sketch in the XD app, and in the app create hotspots and links to other "napkin" pictures.

Each picture would become a new artboard, which I could then replace with real designs at a later time.

Replacing images and keeping hotspots would also be valuable for faster iterations between designs and with test users.

(Marvel/ POP have similar features)

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There's no way of knowing if there's a comment added to design spec unless you actually click the comment icon - and that icon is not very visable or explanatory. Would be nice if there was some sort of visual cue marker letting me know if the spec file contains comments or not. I checked with several developers both inhouse and externally and none of them knew I had placed comments cause its totally out of sight and mind when there's nothing warning them - like a red icon or a marker somewhere for instance? As it is now I…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Commands or input from one artboard control interface on another or multiple. A lot of my work focuses on non-traditional multi-screen setups, large installations for physical environment. Being able to set up a multi-screen design and prototype in the same XD platform would streamline workflow quite a bit.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In Sketch there is an option adding "-g-" as prefix to a folder name you want to export to avoid the devs to select the sublayers of this folder.

feature is describe here at the bottom of the page

https://support.zeplin.io/sketch-integration/exporting-assets-from-sketch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be very useful to have a detailed color picker like in Ai or Ps..
    This would increase the workflow very much.

thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be nice if you were able to drag a txt-file with an array of HEX values onto a shape in a repeat-grid and the shapes would update their colors. Similar to how you can use images or text today.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Currently in prototype mode, connections disappear unless you click on a board or do cmd-a.

We need the ability to see all connections or hide them. Not by "selecting boards" using cmd-a. Just show all connections.

People use XD not just to prototype but to pass a desired flow from designers/product to developers. Don't restrict the use case for XD

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When I design, I put a prototype screen, with a look and feel that I like, next to my artboard, and use this as inspiration, like I guess many people do. It would be great if I could get the attributes of the font on the prototype (png or jpg) and quickly use that font in my own design.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  19. The UI of Adobe XD can be resized to some extend, but I am running in screen real estate problems with my laptop which has a 3:2 screen aspect ratio (Surface Book). The design canvas is quite narrow with both the left-hand panel and the right-hand panel opened.

However that I can hide the layers panel when designing, it is not possible to control the size of the properties panel on the right, even though I think there is some room for responsiveness here as well (see example "right-hand panel responsiveness.jpg".

My idea would be to:

• enable resizing of the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)