Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. To remove a swatch from the color picker you drag it off the popup.
    https://twitter.com/elainecchao/status/1063510766135853057

Well this is a bit obtuse and I only recently learned of it.

Perhaps a tooltip or a right click context menu so this feature is a bit more accessible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 1,046 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a user I would like to be able to scroll through screens using Ctrl+Arrow Keys while maintaining the zoom I have on the current artboard when a single artboard is selected (or more up to you).

This would be most handy for me in when checking my designs and using Ctrl+3 which fit the screen to the window as the zoom in/out is tedious and takes up a lot of time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Supporting additional Web Available Opentype variants is very helpful. We do a lot of work on Video Players which have countdowns and having wiggly UI is no good so we use Tabular numbers. All of my protos in XD have full size numbers now, so things aren't matching and clients aren't loving that.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be nice to have a list of people who logged in the prototype and date/time, to be aware of who accessed it.

I had a security issue in a confidential project and it would be useful to measure the extension of the leak before changing the password.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Workflow would suggest that the create Artboard tool should not be second to last on the side bar but closer to the top since one of the first things you do is create an artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  7. The gird layout seems to work automatically which isn't correct and not how web design works from a coding point of view.

I simply want to have 45px margins on the left and right with a 12 grid column. It's IMPOSSIBLE to do this. It keeps re-adjusting things.

Is this suppose to work like this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice to get a notification when a specs link has been updated. This could be a browser notification or another way.

Because now when I make a change tot the design, I have to send everyone a email asking to them to refresh their browser to see the changes.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There needs to be a better way or an alternative way to download assets from the design specs for developers. Right now, you would have to set each asset on each page to be able to be downloaded. This works great for a single page, but when you have a ton of pages representing either different states or different parts of the flow, it's hard to remember or even know which page you can download which asset from.

Most assets that get used are made into symbols, so it would be great to be able to set the symbols to…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The may overlap other requests, apologies if it does. The ability to drag along a line is fantastic but if we could drag around a circle it would open up a whole lot more to your users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Currently overlays always display at the top of the layers panel. This makes creating sliders or other elements difficult. Add the ability to move overlays beneath other objects.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. オーバーレイの固定を選択式に

オーバーレイを固定にするか、スクロールに合わせて移動させるかを選択式にしてはどうか。

Selection of overlay fixing selectively

How about choosing whether to fix the overlay or move it according to the scroll?

(Translation: I would like to choose whether or not the artboard scrolls when I scroll the overlay.)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow importing svg elements with SVG filter blur to be converted to XD object blur

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice to have modifier key that you could press while positioning an object to disable alignment to the pixel grid.

e.g. holding down x while moving a object would let you move it freely without it aligning to the pixelgrid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. So this feature would be super helpful for publishing work on sites like dribbble or portfolio sites.

Have a button or an option to export all artboards (in prototype mode) showing their connectors, kind of like you do now, however: 1) no over lapping lines (meaning there is an auto "jump" for lines that over lap), 2) customizable isometric views 3) ability to export everything in 1 view, with options to add shadows, background colors, etc...

This would save HOURS in generating work for presentation, which is a critical part of growing in the profession of design. Since most deliverables…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hi, I was wondering the possibility to have a preview of a screen design in grayscale, this can be very helpful for designers because we have to ensure accessibility to our designs and we need to validate that our designs still works without colors.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now do this with the Stark plugin, which is available within the plugins menu. I’ll leave this open in case you’re interested in having it natively in XD!

17. We using in our project Font Awesome 5 pro, and i have issue with my workflow. Basically i find icon on web https://fontawesome.com and click to copy glyph or for known icons i just type "star" or "exclamation" etc. Everything works for me until i need to export data for programmers. If i mark icon for export, XD just export svg with textfield filled with glyph from font, but its useless as icon export. I need some option to mark icons to vectorize before exporting. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fixed elements, such as headings, bottom navigations, floating action buttons, etc, should be spaced from the artboard edge depending on their responsive-resize anchors.

Eg. a header will always be anchored to the top, so that when I resize the artboard, it will stay at the top. Therefore it's position in the prototype will be measured from the top of the screen / artboard.

So, what I am trying to say is kinda hard to explain without an example, so I made a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjslfRSa1QY

My attempt at a textual explanation below:

A floating action button, however, will be anchored to…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Transparent borders can help with thinning out icons and text without having to change colors for a specific page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In the Beta vesion of XD there used to be a feature to add an icon (client logo etc.) to the Prototypes, so if you saved it to your homescreen (iOS) the icon would act as the favicon/home screen icon. This seems to have been dissabled in the official release, can we have it back as it was very useful. Ironically my old prototypes still have the icon in them and I no longer have any way of updating/removing them

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)