Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

46 results found

1. need other languages options

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. In Japanese language, both vertical writing and horizontal writing are used, because I want vertical writing features.

縦書きテキスト
    垂直文本
    세로 텍스트

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Deutschsprachige Tutorials und Hilfe wäre eine Sache!

Deutschsprachige Tutorials und Hilfe wäre eine Sache!
    Das ist fast wichtiger wie die Oberfläche von XD.

Mit meinem Schulenglisch komme ich soweit ganz gut rum aber um eine Software mit deutscher Oberfläche" und englischer Hilfe u. Tutorials zu verstehen" die auch noch relativ NEU ist reicht es bei mir nicht aus.

Die englische Fachterminologie für eine Software in deutscher Sprache macht mich fertig:-(

Und lasst diese englischsprachen Newsletter an deutsche User. Bei euren Milliardengewinnen schafft ihr es sicher auch noch ein paar mehr Übersetzer zu bezahlen.

Ihr müsst euch nach den Kunden richten…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Danke für Dein Feedback und den guten Vorschlag hinsichtlich deutschsprachiger Newsletter zu Spezialthemen wie benannt. Letzteren habe ich an das entsprechende Marketingteam in Deutschland weitergegeben – unsere UserVoice Instanz wird ja primär vom XD Produktteam genutzt.

XD Tutorials und die vollständige XD Hilfe ist allerdings bereits seit Jahren verfügbar!

Du gelangst direkt aus XD heraus zu den deutschen Hilfeseiten (vorausgesetzt Du nutzt XD auf Deutsch, was ich hier annehme), schau mal im Menü “Hilfe” unter “Training & Support” nach. Das leitet Dich auf https://helpx.adobe.com/de/support/xd.html, und das ist der vollständige englische Inhalt, auf deutsch.

Deutschsprachige Tutorials findest Du unter https://helpx.adobe.com/de/xd/tutorials.html. Nicht alle Videos sind immer synchronisert, aber sollte das nicht der Fall sein gibt es mindestens deutsche Untertitel.

Hoffe das hilft! Lass uns wissen wenn es noch etwas hinzuzufügen gibt.

4. Many times we need the potential to design something completely new! coding is the best way that make anything possible. allows you to explore every creative concept—not just replicate patterns. Code isn’t just for engineers. code is one of the most powerful tools a designer can have.

Thank you to integrate a programming language code for XD (javascript, coffeescript or actionscript?) to design animations and transitions, like Framer (http://framerjs.com/), that enhance unique and innovative user experiences.

130 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I noticed that there is only Russian Cyrillic supported, . Is there a way to add automated language recogniser in future updates? Or at least add options similar to the one in photoshop.
    The upper is Russian the bottom one is Bulgarian Cyrillic.
    Thank you.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You should be ashamed guys...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great to have pre-defined animations in different design languages like material design so when we are previewing the prototype we can also preview the actual animations that will happen for lets say button. it would be great to enable people to develop such animations and share it with others so they can download a "Material Design Animation Kit", further, develop/modify it or just start using it to bring their design to life.
    this will obviously help with more satisfied customers, and developers where they have a common animation design language both beautiful and technologically implementable and…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Automatic translation to create prototypes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  9. Please provide more supported languages on Voice-Based Prototypes. I think that this is a fantastic feature.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After you Publish links they will appear in your personal "Published" section- and right now there is only possible to do two actions: Copy Link or Permanently Delete.

Is there a possibility to make a feature that will enable to " Share " or " Share all" these published links so they will appear in the " Shared With You " section of other members? (or another section just a suggestion).

If you have a big project and already have 100+ links there is really challenging to find, manage them or review them. Even If you are using JIRA or…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We announced CC Spaces in XD today at Adobe MAX! In a space, all members will be able to view all of the prototypes and design specs published from content within the space, all in one location. More details to come!

11. If you inserted a code editor for java into adobe xd that would be great! If you can't do java, do a different language. Make sure to specify which language it is.
    I, and everyone else would use XD more if you did this!
    Wating for an update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. is there any plugin to translate to arabic
    or make rtl to the design ?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm creating an app which will need to be converted into multiple languages. It would be great to see integration with some like Google Translate in order to view my design in multiple languages.

Whilst not perfect, this would give me a good idea of any issues that may arise down the development line.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Initial feedback:
    • If I can use Command + R to access Rulers in Ai and Ps, I should expect the same in Xd.
    • Also, guides are extremely helpful for setting correct heights (think Android).
    • Echoing what others have said about Layers. Especially when having to demonstrate modal dialogs or touch gestures.
    • Mobile screens share common elements so allow the user to create Symbols.
    • Notes: how can these be added to a design when sharing files?
    • Support Asian typography; many of us share files across continents and internal teams will want to add comments to…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like individual suggestions to be fine-grained so others can upvote the specific features they’re interested in, and we can get a better picture of which are most important.

Some of the ideas mentioned here have already been suggested separately. Please upvote these if they’re relevant to you:

About Asian typography support: could you give us more detail on what you mean? You should be able to enter text using Asian characters in XD the same way as you would type in other Mac apps. If you can, please file a new UserVoice request specifically on this topic, with screenshots and as much other detail as possible. Thanks for your feedback!

15. So this feature would be super helpful for publishing work on sites like dribbble or portfolio sites.

Have a button or an option to export all artboards (in prototype mode) showing their connectors, kind of like you do now, however: 1) no over lapping lines (meaning there is an auto "jump" for lines that over lap), 2) customizable isometric views 3) ability to export everything in 1 view, with options to add shadows, background colors, etc...

This would save HOURS in generating work for presentation, which is a critical part of growing in the profession of design. Since most deliverables…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'm using the English version of Adobe UX and a Farsi keyboard. But I can't use shortcuts when I'm using Farsi. I have to change the keyboard language in order to use shortcuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A plugin would be really helpful to have components like buttons, footers, headers etc and SAP Design language and icons to access them easily.

Those who have worked with SAP Design systems will know the pain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  18. Good day, recently download 3 times Adobe XD and always download in Chinese language!
    How can I pass it to English?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! To change the language in XD, check your system’s language settings. From Windows, go to your Windows Settings > Time & Language > Region & Language, and ensure English is above Chinese in your preferred languages.

19. Each web page is applied multiple font families in CSS file in general, and it lets a browser on its OS read corresponding font family based on the order of font family.

On Mac OS, Windows, iOS and Android, installed font families are different from each other, and some letters in languages (e.g. Japanese on Reference1.png captured on Android app) seems to cause being garbled.

If multiple font family is able to apply, it'd be great especially when the prototype is reviewed by multiple OS / devices. My idea would be attached as Reference2.png.

How would you think?

Thanks!…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I want to prototype a PDF or other document viewer allowing the user to scroll through a 2-3 page document (images arranged like pages) and then direct them to select the target text on the document.

Telling a user to select the text, they naturally want to drag to highlight and select the text as they would in a text editor or viewer.

I want to simulate that so I tried putting a small box with opacity set to 0% just to the left of the text. Then I copied the object for naming and start position and put it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)