Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. The ability to set column amount and gutter size within a single text box.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be be nice if there was a right-click option like "force path to shape." Paths do not have the edit options that shapes do.

For example, when I take a rectangle and change the edges or add new corners, XD automatically changes this to a "path." I've done this both intentionally and accidentally.

If I want to change this shape back to a rectangle so that I can edit the border radius, I have to redraw and restyle that shape from scratch. It would be really cool if Xd could identify the closest shape and force into that…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I see how easy it is to create 3D assets on figma with vectary plugin, would love that option here aswell

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  4. add the option to go to another artboard when scrolling, (as it happens with drag on mobile prototyping) on the presentation

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please add the ability to export additional typography settings like line-height, letter-spacing, color...so that they are available in typography tokens in VSCode

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The padding tool is great, but for some cases, it would be great to have a possibility to leave it undefined. Example: I have a component that has a background and a text in it. I want to use it in a way that the background will take all the available space on the right of the text, regardless of the length of the text inside. Now I will not be able to do it otherwise than manually adjust the padding for each instance of this component.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. most of my project are huge and heavy, not less than 200 artboard

I would like the ability to update certain or specific artboards on the link rather than uploading all the link again

that's time-consuming.

plus some times I would like to share specific changes done with my manager while other changes are still under going-which I don't want my manager to see yet

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My team uses Adobe XD mobile app to conduct user testing which is useful in testing our design with real users. We use overhead camera to record what users are doing, but it would be great if the app can live-stream the screen so we can view or record the user testing remotely. Also would be great if live streamed video shows user's interaction using circle cursors.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Glyphs plugin for Xd, if possible :)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
    1. Why components inside of another component are not changing immediately? When I have component inside of a group and I change the master component, those components inside of a group are changing immediately. But when i convert the group to component, I have to right-click every component inside that component and apply changes.

Is there a way to at least apply those changes to whole document? Or why it is not changing immediately?

1. If I have hundreds of child components inside of another component I would have to right-click all of them to apply changes from master component.
      It would…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The icon for Adobe XD in the Windows 10 Startmenu does not have the same style as the other Adobe-apps. It has white background and the logo is much bigger.
    This is when the icon is set to the size "Small". When set to "Medium" it looks ok.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. When I use a library file its MBs get added to every of the design files I use. And if I nest a library in another one e.g. I have some patterns that combine multiple component libraries, the pattern library becomes huge, slow, and impractical to use. Why is it that libraries have to be "copied" and their size added to that of the design file. There must be a more optimal way to handle libraries.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. Since you asked, libraries are sync’d into your document in order to enable you to work while disconnected. That being said, we’re looking at alternate ways of sync’ing linked assets, so I’ll keep this open.

12. Border radius, shadow and stroke in XD project are excellent, but why do I have to export jpg assets with it? On web these thing are made by css code. Please add functionality to export images just cropped to the size set in project, but without added border radius, shadow and stroke.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'm a new user who just started a UX/UI bootcamp, and unfortunately (or fortunately) the video guides are already outdated. One thing I found very strange is that in the older versions you could have an individual grid layout for each art board, but now it looks like it's all or nothing, though it seems you still can individually change the square or or column variables of each grid overlay on each artboard separately.

This makes no sense. Say that I'm building a UI for for mobile and website, they would definitely be using a different grid overlay types and…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'm often designing for multiple user flows, and thought it would be nice to use the multiple share links feature to share separate links for each flow from the same file. It's dope that this can be done!

However, it's tedious and difficult to a) remember which home screen is attached to which shared link, and b) remember which screens were used in which share link. Sometimes one screen from one "flow" will link to another screen in a different "flow," for example, which makes it hard to deal with. Especially when making simple screen updates it's a lot of…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great if we could copy an element, select an object on a new artboard, press cmd+shift+v and the copied element gets pasted at the same place as the element selected on a new or the same artboard.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I share a lot of links out to various stakeholders and PO's (providing comments), and developers (using the inspect features). With a big product, I break out my shared links and projects based on features so there are not hundreds of screens to sift through. Right now we have to manually keep track of which shared link is what. It would be nice if there was a project dashboard that would show all the shared links.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When recording a prototype interaction, the circle cursor shows off all of the jerky movements of my mouse. An option to automatically smooth my cursor movements would make for a cleaner and higher fidelity animation.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hey guys. I think you have created best UI/UX app. I really love using Adobe XD. But recently i am really frustrated with XD as well as Adobe. Why would you deliver the UAP app through Creative Cloud? You have created an app on the platform which is designed to publish apps through Microsoft Store. because of downloading and installing through Creative Cloud, User faces tones of problems. It is also free app. Why can't you just add it to Store and force users to login before use. This way they will be logged in with Adobe Account. I have…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Similar to specctr sometime you need a hardcore redlines for some developers. https://specctr.com/cloud/home

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →