Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. 1) when using design mode for multiple artboards, there is no option to print the design overview (ala a Sitemap) for all artboards at once.

2) Each artboard in our design has a title but they only show "..." in the Design View until you click into the title to edit. Plenty of space to fit the title there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I guess if you guys provide the option of gif/photo zoom pan/video compatible options would be good with few animation options like flips and so, i felt XD is very good for the people who want to present the client ideas in better way and presentable. this few requests gets live in software would be more good. and one more major requirement is the tab options as each documents opens up in different window. or else should be a option where in a single document only we can present all three platform compatible option like desktop/mobile/tab.

will be waiting for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you only have one feature request per ticket. However, all of these suggestions are already in the database, just waiting for your upvote.

You can search for the ones in your comment in the features database. Thanks!

-Elaine

3. iOS GUI is seamless, intuitive Stable . When/will this option surface?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Where are the text formatting tools present on Photoshop and illustrator ?
    - underline
    - all in capital
    - small capital
    - superior/exponent
    - inferior/sign
    - barred

Even making a copy / paste formatting of the text isn't preserved.

Waiting for an answer from Adobe XD Team

Best regards

748 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be great to have a notification in the CC when a comment is made on the prototype. Bonus points for a blip on the same comment when opening prototype!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We are still using Fireworks as a great tool for layouting for web and digital projects and it's powerful and fast tools for editing bitmaps is something that will make XD stand out from the competitors.
    We know that is a design and prototyping tool but in many phases of our UX and UI design we need some basic bitmap editing activities (we know that Photoshop can do that but the spped and intuitive interface of Fireworks is something that any other Adobe tools does not have).
    It would be great that improvement would be integrated into XD.

Best from…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Fireworks had a lot of features! We prefer if feature requests are filed more individually, to keep the list tidy and so others can upvote the specific features they’re interested in.

Please upvote these existing items if they’re of interest, or file new items for specific other image-editing features you’d like to see in XD:

7. I'd like to start using Adobe Xd more, but whats really holding me back ist that there are no textstyle options. It'd be really cool and intuitive if they would have the same look and feel as in the other adobe Programs. This is really something I'm missing, and a dealbreaker for me. Especially if I want to design a Website with more that 2 or even just 1 page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please integrate some kind of visible save notification. The beta version took several seconds to save my 50MB file, but the latest release appears to do this instantly, but I don't really think that the process has sped up that much. I find myself clicking several times on the save button just to be save that my work was actually saved.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. New functions for the prototype mode.

I have had a lot of trouble convincing clients and within the development team how the screens work, which I believe will be solved with some features initially.

• Anchor Point
      Select the object that will start the action and select a target object, that is, you can create animation inside an artboard.

• Add Elements
      When you perform the action on a source object, you can insert a new element in a selected area.

• Change states
      Clicking on the source object can change a color or background image of some other element

• Back
      When we…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Guys are you sleeping, there comes a lot of stong competitors and your Update intervalis every two month without nice features and more Bugs. Now Invision will launch Studio and it looks great.
    I dont know what you do the last two years but the other are right behind.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Be able to create different status (normal, hover, click) for web.
    2. More options for interaction. Ex. Transaction between elements, or between elements and pages.
    3. Be able to create input files and allow viwer to click and input variate like password.
    4. It will be greate to create self animate image in the prototype. Event more something like icon animation (ex. spinner, progreess bar...)
    3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file one ticket per request, and you have four great ones here. All of them are already in the database and can be upvoted:

Thanks,

-Elaine

11. We'd like to use Adobe Spark for easily sharing our content through social media and the web. Can you post 508 compliant items with this tool? One published will it retain its state? Or does Adobe Spark have 508 compliance built into the creation of all visual content?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I've been using this for a while now and I find it absolutely great! However there's a few things I wish it could do.

1) Having a radial style gradient.

2) Saving Gradients the same way colors are saved.

3) Locking an image in the background and having the content scroll over it.

4) Floating Menu's during prototype mode. So that the main header can scroll along with the page.

Thank you for this great app. Keep up the good work

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file a single ticket for each idea. Thankfully, your ideas are already in the database, and only need your upvote!

Radial Gradient: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/15671976
    Gradient Swatches: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/16384465
    Scrollable Areas: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12869166
    Pinned Elements: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13031847

-Elaine

13. Very minor detail but when coping the hexcode from PS it's easy to forget to added the required # whereas in PS it is already implied

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Currently while having PS or illustrator open while working with XD it can be a little annoying when jumping back into XD you have to down the graphic pen and switch to mouse pad. I use my graphics tab more and more and being able to use it in XD with such things like the pen tool would really help UX imo

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We would like to have the option of color transparency in cells of tables

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be great if demos could run in fullscreen. You could add a button in the artboard properties to check/uncheck fullscreen mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It is very necessary to add:
    - dotted line
    - uppercase letter
    - can change the border line to outside and inside
    - moving image inside the frame. Something like a clipping mask

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello, I am a designer and really like working with Adobe XD.

I hope that in the future, there will be the option to add/change states to the icons - ex. to create buttons that change color/size when the mouse hovers over/rolls over before clicking and going to another screen. It wouyld also be helpful an option where the image can be edited in Photoshop/Illustrator, saved and updated in XD, like Smart-objects work between Photoshop and Illustrator.

Finally, to have a section dedicated to the creation of Personas and Users Journeys would be a great adds-on, since many prototyping software…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you enter a single idea per submission. The good news is, all of your suggestions are already in the database and ready for your upvote!

Elaine

19. Description: A toggle or a hotkey to show/hide the size of the objects and/or the distance between all objects in the project.

Why: It will make easier to know how to position the objects, to be exact the same as in the XD file, when you develop the app. well it not so hard to calculate it by yourself. XD knows how to show it when you move the objects, the only thing left is just to create a button to show and keep it on visible, but with automatically calculated distance and size of all objects. As a web…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)