Request details

Basic Text Transform: all caps, all lowercase

Add basic text transform like there is in Illustrator to make it easier and faster for developers to code your designs. Our developers have to waist time retyping text for layouts that have already been designed. At least basic uppercase and lowercase.

289 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

StevenSteven shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe is losing folks to Sketch and other UX software, simply by missing out on a feature that should've been inherent: text transformation.

Can you please respond to us and give us a date when we could expect it?

Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One good question for you guys!
        It's not easy to change the UPPERCASE to lowercase, we have to re-type the whole text again, do you have any plans to fix it?

Yes please add all the basic text transform, it is a must with our design direction and graphic designer team. We have so much text to integrate, it takes too long to retype everything it manually to have the all caps on. Thank you!

Text Transforamtion is not available and it is important feature for a design which need to be added in the next update.

• TaeoTaeo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lacking text transform options is a non-starter here. Typographic basics implemented in a quick, easy to use manner is a key feature for prototyping and design.

Back to Sketch for the time being.

• PascalPascal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Started my first project with Adobe XD and i really missing these options… please add more text formatting options

• A. ParraA. Parra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!!! Please make more type options. Like all caps, basic kerning, leading and justification windows like in .indd. This is a must for any designer that wants to creat great type layouts. Thanks!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base