Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1042 results found

1. Changing or adding text sometimes does not work after a while of working on XD. This really sucks! I Have to exit XD completely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Is there a way I am able to recover comments on a prototype?
    I was unaware that my team had placed comments on a website prototype and when I finished the final doc we realized the mistake?
    Helppppppp, we would love to save hours going over this again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When I press SHIFT + right arrow key, the element is moved correctly by a big step. But the small step movement somehow does not work anymore... same for the left. Up and down arrows on the other hand move the element also correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This is a problem I have been reporting for years (Yes, years).
    Randomly, and more often than not, when I attempt to Create a Link, to share my prototype (you know, sort of the point of XD), I get an error:

Something went wrong.
    Learn More (Error 44:76)

This happens no matter:
    • The size of a file
    • Number of Artboards
    • Complexity of the links between files
    • Number of and complexity of compounds
    • Whether compounds are local or linked
    • Behind a company firewall or not
    In short: the feature is reliably unpredictable.

System Specifications:
    MacBook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The components Hover State is improving with each XD update, but a feature that would be critical to me is the possibility to have asymmetrical hover timings.

Example:
    - on mouse-in: 0s (instantaneous)
    - on mouse-out: 0.2s ease-out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks! You can actually do this already by manually setting up the hover. I've recorded a GIF for you (attached) to show you how I did this with my component. Instead of setting up the component as a hover state, just add a new state and manually add the interaction. Hope that helps!

6. Published design looks blurry in Firefox. It looks OK on other browsers, for example Edge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hello, i've created my website design on Adobe XD, but unfortunetlly i can't publish it on Behance, the message that show up is "You're disconnected, check your internet connection and try again" while i've very powerful connection, help please, thanks in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The [Update] button is active, when clicked, nothing happens. The window remains open, the button remains active.

I made a loom of the issue:
    https://www.loom.com/share/9afce3c0c88c4a0ea7ae958035f680d7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bug: It cannot be stored at any time, so it cannot be entered if there is a stutter

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. When an artboard is duplicated, all of the lines and shapes should be duplicated with the artboard. There is a bug or what appears to be a bug in Version 55.2.12.2 where strokes that are components are not included when an artboard is duplicated. They must be manually selected and copied to the duplicate artboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. XD exports (1x) are blurry, always since a few programme versions (not sure how long it goes back). No matter what quality or vector you put in, tghe export to png or 100% jpg is blurred. even type set in XD is. what is going on here?

anyone else experiencing this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug when you use ALT + Shift to change language , precisly when you are in a text box, the program start unresponding to clicks inside the design board. and another bug when you have other language than english when you edit height or width or any value in general numbers disappear unless you changed to English and re write again .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently when someone posts an update on an item and tags a user, the user gets a notification that does not tell them which item the update is on (see snip 1) only the subitem name. It would be helpful if all updates mentioned the item it is relating to in addition to the subitem name,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give us the option to design with a preferred artboard color background. Not just grey.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback. You can change the artboard color by selecting the artboard and then changing the color on the property inspector. Hope that helps! Please feel free to file another ticket if you're asking for something else.

15. Hi
    When I go to the sharing section in xd, unfortunately, it does not allow me to do this, I checked the proxy, logged out and logged in again, and uninstalled and installed the software, but it does not allow me to share again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Click the plug-in on the menu bar of the XD software. The plug-in box has a fixed height and requires two screens to display

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. The other menu items are normal, such as edit, object. Only plugin menu goes upwards to the second monitor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hello,

I am performing a server to cloud migration for a client who is heavily using Adobe XD integration with their Jira installation. I have been unable to find any documentation on how to migrate the links from server to cloud.

Is there a migration process you can point me to or assist with this in any way? I have yet to be able to even find away to identify which issues have Adobe XD links without manually checking each issue. At this point I am thinking of starting to look directly in the DB but even If I find…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I could be mistaken, but the pace of improvement for XD feels woefully inadequate. I was a beta-tester (one of many — nothing special) for InDesign and watched the growth and improvement of that product through the first several post beta-releases. The upgrades seemed to be so much more extensive, year over year. While XD is improving, to be sure, it feels like the pace is a fraction of InDesign's first several years. Did they have a much larger dev team? I think Gary Cosimini was running things, and that's a tough comparison, but even so. I'm still waiting to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If you select and use a spolier, the color value does not appear correctly.
    I am using MacBook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 52 53