Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan Cromaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HACK - ADD A NEW TEXT AREA WITH THE "r" AT A SMALLER SIZE AND POSITION IT AS SUBSCRIPT.

But we still need this feature!!!

• Aaron Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's an outrage that this is still missing from XD. You guys came here to put on a clinic about why we should use XD and apparently you just had no clue that in Pharma this feature is an absolute requirement. We really wanted to like XD and use it. BUT COME ON. INCLUDE STANDARD TEXT ADJUSTMENTS

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the status on an update to have these standard text controls (Superscript, All Caps, Strikethrough, etc.)?

Please please please add this feature. It would make our jobs infinitely easier!

• Martin Sarna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh my. We're trying over here. This is another surprising omission. Please get this one in ASAP.

• ZAD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is quite an important feature that is currently missing from the core features and I vote +1 for it to have this feature added ASAP! However for those that may want to have a workaround for this, what you basically need is 2x text layers, one that is the generic text and the other for the super or sub, simply move it over the top of the generic text layer and adjust it accordingly, have a few examples and finally once you are happy then add it as symbol! Unfortunately, it's the only workaround for the moment until Adobe XD developers add this critical feature for us :D
        Peace

• cliff now commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must, even for web as we do have companies we reference that require the trademark or registration mark.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot stress how important super/subs are to my life right now. Please fix and update immediately

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does Adobe add great text features in some packages then remove them from others? I wireframe is to demonstrate how a site will look/feature and when it comes to Pharmaceutical/Scientific the copy also has to be correct else the client won't sign it off... Adobe, seriously?!

• Carina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please!! We are desperate! We also work in Pharmaceutical and we have loads of references! This very poor from Adobe not to get this issue sorted!! More than one year of people desperate????

Again I design commercial work in the Pharma market and unfortunately this feature is needed for us to switch to XD. Would love to use this software for our digital projects but until this feature is implemented we are stuck in photoshop for UI/UX work.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started a new project in Pharma and I am not sure how I am going to finish my project in XD without these features #SMH

• Eli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think this is crucial. Basic Text Transform: all caps, all lowercase is way more important.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base