Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

46 results found

1. In order to export an Adobe XD prototype to Alexa Preview, the first artboard must contain actual content; an empty space will result in export error. This is a new issue as previous exports have accepted a single space as content.

I wasted several hours trying to address this. My exhaustion to figure it out on my own led me to leave a 1-star rating on Amazon for the XD skill, a phone call to the Adobe support team, rescheduling a client meeting and lost wages.

My feature request:
    Make export error handling better and more descriptive.

Explicit indication that…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I am proposing a thought for Adobe XD which inculcates new feature and technology of using voice as source of fast communication.

“As we can create an interactive prototype with speech in XD, it would be better if we can create our screens (wireframes, visual designs) by using human speech. Human command will work effectively and quickly than creating manually. For example, for creating a square of 50X50 with rounded corners and having stroke of 2 px with some specific color will take some 1 min of time but by using human language same task can be completed within fraction…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Greetings.
    I'm a user from Israel I use the keyboard in Hebrew and English and when I change the language from English to Hebrew there are display problems that are caused as if I change the size of the object lengthwise it does not matter the text inside the field turns black to white however I noticed quite a few crashes in the app Disconnecting from the server and sometimes it crashes the interface is great I really like to use the app especially I can navigate between the other apps like Photoshop Illustrator etc.
    I have windows 11 maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

I did have our team try to reproduce this with Windows 11 on Hebrew, and we weren’t able to reproduce this crash. Our customer support agents in the forums can help to gather logs for us to look at it more deeply, so please do post there! Also, you might want to update your machine’s graphics drivers with the latest from the manufacturer, as the OS may be causing the crashes through the drivers.

4. Options like "bring to front" & "bring to back" are used very often when drawing mockups, but currently it needs 3 clicks (right click -> arrange -> bring to front). If there was a button in the right panel (like the alignment buttons), we could do it with 1 click.

Of course there is always the keyboard shortcut, but in some languages they are quite weird key combinations (especially if you dont want to move your right hand from the mouse to the keyboard) and when drawing stuff, we have our hand on the mouse anyway and thus having…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello Guys,

I am a visual designer and exploring adobe Xd suddenly one thing noticed my eye icon has been used for zoom in/out functionality actually use for search but adobe XD is using for zoom in/out. I was little bit confused so I chose to test this some of UX designer and visual design or normal people they got his as search icon not for Zoom in/out.

For research prospective I checked this in photoshop CC so I found zoom icon little bit different form Adobe SD and in photoshop top left corner presenting the both zoom in and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I can't use shortcuts to switch between windows.(cmd + ~)
    This might be a bug.
    Please fix it.

I'm using

MacOS:High Sierra ver.10.13.6

Language:Japanese

XD: ver.25.2.12.3

ウィンドウの切り替えショートカット(cmd+~)が効きません。
    不具合かと思いますので、修正希望です。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)