Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I would suggest to give option to twist gradient point to make more effect.

See attached image.
    Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. While designing and experimenting with graphics and typefaces the list of colours, symbols and character styles becomes really long. Since there's no way to sort these there are a lot of extra items in the assets panel. This creates confusion and the only way to find out is by individually checking if the asset has been used on an artboard. If there could be a way to select all unused assets and being able to delete them in one go would save a lot of time.

OLD:
    The ability to view and delete all unused colours, symbols and character styles.…

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Say that I have a circle, and I want to create a light bulb base. I go into the 'distortion' mode and begin to distort the shape using the points given. I would like the ability to mirror the distortion on both sides or all sides of the shape. In other words, if there 2 distortion points on either side of the object, I would like to be able to distort one point, and the option to mirror that distortion on the other side. This is especially important when distorting shapes with curves.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I'm distorting a shape (say a rectangle) into another shape (say a trapezoid), I'd like to know see reference guide to the vertical and horizontal centers, so I know how far to move the distortion points.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The default link text that appears when I share a prototype doesn't look very professional, nor is it very useful for people who see multiple of these in a day.

My suggestion is that you give us a place to put "About" data for the file, and that this is used as the OpenGraph text for link previewing in applications like Slack, Skype, etc.

I'm attaching a photo of what my current link share looks like, and what I propose could happen with some sort of "Info" text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When you share a prototype with a client, it isn't immediately obvious that the design is scrollable. I have had a couple of instances of clients not knowing that the designs continue below the fold. An obvious scroll bar added to the prototype view when shared would solve this.

309 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Is there a way you could create the ability to use a mobile device to display actionable palettes?

I use a two display setup on my desktop. When I travel I have to use my laptop which means I can't have very many palettes available without using up my project workspace on screen.

What if I could connect my mobile device via usb or bluetooth and have actionable palettes displayed there. I could have several palettes onscreen on a tablet, or on a phone, then I could just swipe left or right to the palette I wanted. I could then…

580 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would suggest you to update new features that supports augmented reality app ux design.

More than 200 companies working on Augmented Glasses and already launched their working prototype. For example microsoft hololens.

This is the feature of technology and adobe must updated before someone takeover in market.

Let me know if you need more information.
    Thank you.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Since many enterprise apps today runs on bootstrap Grids, I felt it would be great to have featur in adobe xd.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Eg: When you have a friends list inside a game screen, in a prototype, I need to be able scroll in a clipped mask of a container, which is currently possible in Principle, which makes a group scrollable vertically or horizontally. I'm looking for the equivalent of the same here.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re currently testing a feature like this as part of the private prerelease program, and expect to deliver this as part of the next product update. Please join the private prerlease to learn more, or stay tuned!

11. Current Situation:

When I share link with client, it open in mobile browser. so client need to scroll down to view each an every pages. Scrolling device screen size screens is very bad and it required more focus on it to search information and accessibility.

Suggested improvement:

If you allow XD App to preview link in FULLSCREEN MODE on mobile device by default than it would be great experience to preview prototype as real app demo.

All other tools provide such function. Please update asap.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add faux-italics. As of now you cannot make text italicized unless there is an italics version of the font being used. I am currently making web-app prototypes and faux-italics exists in the browser. I need a way to demonstrate this.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add a blacklist / whitelist option to the "Previous Artboard" links.

The problem: "Previous Artboard" logic is linear, which only works for specific use cases.

Example: From a "Parent" page, user clicks a link to a subpage that has tabs. They click the tabs on the subpage a couple times, and now want to use a back button that takes them back to the "Parent". Currently, "Previous Artboard" will take them back through all the tabs they clicked on, before finally getting back to the "Parent".

Solution: The designer can blacklist or whitelist a group of Artboards, and/or single…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be nice if you were able to drag a txt-file with an array of HEX values onto a shape in a repeat-grid and the shapes would update their colors. Similar to how you can use images or text today.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently, there is no option to edit my file from another PC because XD don't have the web version, and also all source files get stored in the system.

I would like to suggest something like UXPin does. They have the web version and the desktop version. It helps us to work from anywhere.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When I first open Adobe XD, it just give me an option to create new designs, but not to open a file, I know that's for those who are new to the product, but for those who reinstall it we need to create a new file just to open the project we want.

It would be great to have a "Open file" button on that "Welcome" screen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. For mobile apps Design we need light weight for the assets we export on the stores ( play store / app store ). So actually we only export in PNG for android and iOS. The result when I export a Picture, my PNG is for example 1Mo if Adobe XD have the possibility to export in jpeg my @2x @3x pictures will be 0,1Mo.
    Because when our app is to heavy on the store you loose some customer, downloading is too long...
    So please, could you implant that point and quality export select like photoshop or illustrator.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. UI pattern Library for beginners. UX/UI Designers can understand and learn the UI patterns trends in UX community.

I have added an gif animation for UI pattern Library.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Support PSB files in XD

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Its a tool that helps you visually organise your ideas and thoughts before prototyping. if you can take a look at "mindnode" https://mindnode.com/support/userguides/ios/what-is-mindmapping

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)