Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. while using the pen tool and adding a point to a line that already exists, if you hold shift the new point will automatically snap to the exact middle between the two points to the left and right.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Responsive Resize button should be XD Blue when it’s toggled to the “ON” state. The dark grey background when the toggle is activated (in the right position), isn’t as clear that the feature is activated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to be able to choose amount of columns in the asset panel regardless of the width of the asset panel list view. Instead of XD automatically choosing the amount of columns depending on width it would be much easier if I could choose the number of columns I want and have it stay that way.

Because I sometimes have long names of components, I am constantly having to manipulate the size of the asset panel to see the full name in the 1 column view. When I have a wide panel in the layers and then I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to select 1 or more components, preferably on 1 or more art boards though search, and reset the name of the component(s) to the name that it is in the asset library.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We work sometimes on different resolution. And one design can be used for a lot of product. As AdobeXD are built with Design System in mind, it could be great to have the ability to modify the scale of an element when we want to export it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It could be great to have an overview of the design scale inside the design review or developer review when we work across team. Some device are not on Retina Display and developers don't know if the scale is great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If an element is outside of the artboatd, e.g. an image carousel that slides with auto-animate, currently you cannot drop an image file onto it. This needs to be fixed, as currently you need to move the element to inside the artboard to drop the image then move back to the original position, which is very counter productive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When designing a banner for a youtube channel or facebook-site with cover image … I'd like to export my images in the right size, but the export from XD to JPG/PNG is poor (color-mistakes no attachment of color profiles) OR if Iäd like to make advanced work (filters/masks etc.) I don't like to rebuild my design in Photoshop. An export from XD to Photoshop 8with all layers) would be very helpful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If I export to zeplin XD exports ALL artboards. But I just like to export few selected artboards (and not my alternative designs). Please implement an option to select: ALL | Just selected artboards to export to zeplin.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This would be useful for e.g. resizing button instance widths, but maintaining the link to the master component button height. See image for an explanation.

(And yeah, I know I can rig up something like this myself by going into the master component, putting an invisible rectangle behind the green button's rectangle, and then adjusting the height or width of the entire master component group or of the green button itself, but that's a pain. It would be nice to have this work on individual objects too, instead of just groups.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  11. There is a problem with the operation when searching by entering Japanese characters in the font name box.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Our team is in the process of moving a significant portion of our website/web app design & production pipeline from Photoshop to XD.

Currently, one of our biggest snags involves having to re-import Smart Objects because they lose their appearance in XD. When we have created several Smart Objects in Photoshop, all the effects within that Smart Object disappear when imported to XD:

• Feathered vectors lose their feathered edges
    • Blending modes are ignored
    • Raster masks are ignored

I understand that it might be a relatively long while before individual Smart Objects can update dynamically from the CC Library (I'm putting…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hey guys. I think you have created best UI/UX app. I really love using Adobe XD. But recently i am really frustrated with XD as well as Adobe. Why would you deliver the UAP app through Creative Cloud? You have created an app on the platform which is designed to publish apps through Microsoft Store. because of downloading and installing through Creative Cloud, User faces tones of problems. It is also free app. Why can't you just add it to Store and force users to login before use. This way they will be logged in with Adobe Account. I have…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Eyedropper for fonts, colors, styles etc etc etc etc etc

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As the UI/UX Designer that works on projects with multiple teams, it would be nice if my developers could see the components, how many times they've been used, and where.

We could always let them use the Adobe XD document, but as per their request it would be nice to see all of this information in one place since they're already in love with the dev view and tools there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would increase animation possibilities if we could change the position of an object's pivot point from one artboard to another.

If there was a way to dynamically parent one object to another, animated pivot points would be even more useful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 共有されたアイテム一覧にメモ欄を追加

共有されたアイテムが何のファイルなのかがファイル名だけではわかりにくいので添付ファイルのようにメモを残せるようにして欲しい。

Add a note field to the shared item list

Since it is difficult to understand what a shared item is a file by just the file name, I want you to be able to leave a memo like an attached file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Two things:
    1) A shortcut keystroke to enter the fields. InDesign has this already. I think AI does too.
    2) For math operations, it would be nice if I didn't have to get the cursor to blink at the right edge before typing my operation (* 2, /3, etc.). Why not just have the field recognize the operation? If someone enter +, -, /, or * just perform that function.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! These are actually two different feature requests, so it would be great if you could file the second one again (math operations). I’ll focus this request for the shortcut to enter the width/height.

19. Powered by machine learning, Eyetato predicts where your users are going to look on your app. Based on thousands of real eye tracking tests. Meant to provide you with deeper user insight. It’s already supported by adobe design fund.

https://www.prototypr.io/toolbox/eyeato/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  20. Similar to specctr sometime you need a hardcore redlines for some developers. https://specctr.com/cloud/home

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →