Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be great if we could import UI made in XD into Aero, since more complicated AR interfaces may require this feature.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. With a component selected, a keyboard shortcut to cycle through its possible states would save a lot of mousing between artboards and the LHS panel. This is particularly true for screens with multiple components. If they could all be selected and reset to default and cycled through their states, this would be a helpful addition

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I share a lot of links out to various stakeholders and PO's (providing comments), and developers (using the inspect features). With a big product, I break out my shared links and projects based on features so there are not hundreds of screens to sift through. Right now we have to manually keep track of which shared link is what. It would be nice if there was a project dashboard that would show all the shared links.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When you clean up the components. In case a component is inside a hover state for example and I check highlight on canvas it won't show it and you might accidentally delete it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice for reviews to have a "like" button so people don't have to comment to approve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Similar to Dropbox Paper or Google Docs, I'd love to see who or how many people are viewing my prototype in the web browser. Could especially be helpful when presenting/pitching or when having dev. hand off calls to see who's tuned in.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When you copy a style, it copies everything. It would be great if there was a paste special style hotkey. When you press this hotkey (or select from right-click), it pops up a dialog where you can pick WHAT you want copied.

Often, I want the border, shadow styles to copy, but not the fill, since XD uses the fill to add images, then the image gets overridden. This is especially true for a lot of screenshots in product sites and also team icons of profile photos, etc.

PS. Not everyone wants to create a component for small design tests,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would love to be able to use auto-animated elements in my Premier Pro videos. It's much simpler than animating in premier and it could be so quick.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A newbie here. There might be a way to do this without overcomplicating like i might have done. So:

I was building a table where i have the family of a product on one row for example "Wood" and it's children, for example "birch wood", "pine", etc.and to separate the "Parent Row" ( please see photo 1 ) which is a dropdown, from the "Child Row" ( please see photo 2 ) i had to create a new component and then build up the states again. Also for the "stock warning" one ( please see photo 3 ) i had…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Would be great if XD would remember the last known component state when autoanimating to a new artboard. Or, better yet, let us mark components for state remembrance on artboard change. Otherwise we are right back to the thnig states was supposed to solve, duplicating artboards for the appearance of a saved state hahaha ;)

I have seen and voted on some other feature requests for conditional behavior, which could solve this issue too if implemented right, but this is a bit different.

I have posted an example prototype here:
    https://xd.adobe.com/view/de27f8f1-15fe-4c5e-7a9b-deb283a7118f-a816/?fullscreen
    pass: 4theXDteam

When the prototype launches, click the blue…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In the https://xd.adobe.com/spec/xyz-xyz../screen/xyz-xyz... screens, I regularly read a design that spans about 2 to 5 pages or screenfuls. Scrolling this in Google Chrome with a regular basic corded logitech mouse is slow. Scrolling to the next page takes 2 or 3 full scroll motions on the physical scroll wheel.

Scrolling through five pages consequently takes 10 to 20 scroll motions. This is unusable. Any other webpage has a reasonable scroll speed with my computer settings and hardware.

There also is not a draggable scroll-bar handle like on every other application that I have ever used on a computer. Why?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notion is very powerful application on all platforms, This will allow users to manage the project as they wish to.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  15. A way to set a link (prototype and/or design specs) as "share within my organization", so anyone with the link and with an email within my enterprise domain can access the link.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Two different types of sharing (as viewer vs collaborator) should be in the same place. Now the view share is on the top menu on the left, and the collaboration share is on the right with a user+

Super confusing and doesn't make sense

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Since your latest update, prototype interactions are copied when in design mode (I copied the whole artboard). When I paste, I have to remove all the interactions. I preferred having the option by only copying interactions when in prototype mode. It is painful for my workflow with XD.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It should be possible to delete a shared link within the file or at least regenerate a link, not only through the link manager.
    For example, if I use a file created for project A for another purpose (project B), the existing link is no longer relevant for the project B but is still relevant for project A. So I need manage this link within the file

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It is possible to do Ctrl + click (Cmd+click on Mac) to directly select an element which is inside one or more groups.

In previous versions of Adobe XD it was also possible to do Ctrl/Cmd + double click to directly select the text of a text element which is inside one or more groups, so that you could just start typing or do a copy/paste to change/replace the text content of this element.

Since a few versions the behaviour seems to have changed, so that Ctrl + double click results in an element being selected which is somewhere in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. currently when selecting a font you are able to start typing and fonts will filter.

eg: Trying to select a font named 'DIN' (all caps)

but if I type 'DI' .... it selects the first font 'Didot' and when I type 'N' my typed selection is now 'DiN' which won't pick up 'DIN' (all caps)

Solution make the font selection 'case insensitive'

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)