Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I struggle always to find the target artboard I want to link it. Would make sense to show the last edited artboard first. Also, a better search and filter function would be great.
    . Makes more sense. Hard to find otherwise the artboard. Search Function also don't work very well. Thank you. you guys do awesome work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Would be ace if smart objects (illustrator vectors in in a Photoshop smart layer) could transfer across ultimately as editable vectors in XD....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1,025 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I just saw some really amazing slide decks at Adobe Max made using Adobe Xd. I make a ton of slide decks and would love to make these decks in Xd and be able to export them as Keynote files, so other people (no designers) can use and edit the same file in keynote.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. If Adobe could provide online sessions, or in their stores, with customers who use Adobe XD. To explain, many people aren't familiar with the tool and it takes a lot of practice. This occurs to me, and one of the big tech companies are already doing this, Apple. There is something called 'Today At Apple,' which includes loads of different sessions to help customers. (Link https://www.apple.com/today/) If Adobe XD could include this within the app on Mac or the phone app, it would be useful for it's customers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. The ability to preview the current Artboard in the browser to see how the webdesign looks in the right context. Thanks :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi Dear Adobe Team,

Recently I started working on Adobe XD, I like really liked the whole product. But there are some advancement kind of features we all designers are waiting for. So I'm suggesting a feature that is ability to select all text elements from all artboards or selected artboards, even if they are grouped with another elements. Because converting all text elements of a very heavy project can be annoying.

Hoping to see this feature in future, it will help all designers in the world.

Thanks in advance,
    Milan Gautam

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I'd like a keyboard shortcut to quickly switch a chunk of text between Point and Area text instead of clicking with the mouse.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Password protected prototype shares are great, but is it fair to assume that the owner of the source file can get straight in when they open it from the source file in XD - I think so, given that they can change the password. It's a little annoying having to input it every time. Likewise from notifications in the desktop app - but clearly that is a little different as you're not in the source file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like to be able to export files from XD to Invision use Invision's 'Inspect Mode' to view object attributes, css snippets etc, which would aid in front-end development immensely. Thanks.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There is a great feature in platform 'Marvel' to publish website prototypes, an option to select: "Center screen & hide overflow - Crops images on either side and keeps them centered in view". This would be great for solving the problems of various browser resolutions.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Picture the scenario. You have an art board, you copy the art board and completely alter the spacing. So now you have one art board that has a tight fitting UI, and one that has a spacious one (too spacious!)

You might play around with it for a while until you find a good point somewhere between the two art boards. But these minute changes can be difficult to keep track of.

My solution would be for art board interpolation. You select both art-boards and right click to interpolate them. This opens a screen with a simple slider that lets…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. A tool similar to the artboard tool in Illustrator that makes it easy to target the selection as the artboard and not the contents. This allows the user to rearrange the artboards quickly and easily. The current click target for artboards that must be used to rearrange artboards is tiny, particularly when zoomed out and makes it very difficult to rearrange single artboards as well as a complex selection of artboards.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When selecting an object on the scene with a color, the color swatches should indicate the current selected color.

See attachment for suggestion

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be nice to have an arrow feature to show the visual flow. I know you can see the flow, but it would be nice to have more of a visual arrow flow.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Its a tool that helps you visually organise your ideas and thoughts before prototyping. if you can take a look at "mindnode" https://mindnode.com/support/userguides/ios/what-is-mindmapping

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When exporting an artboard(s) to a image file(s) (PNG, JPG etc) it would be nice to have the option to clip the image at the vertical scroll indicator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be great to have the ability to use the delete button to delete color/character styles and symbols (instead of having to right-click).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would be great if the user could find easily an object that was put as batch export object. An ideia is a filter or list with all object that would be exported.

When I have a XD file with lots of page and objects checked as exported file in batch, it is hard when a user have to go and check where is the object to be exported.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Developers should have option to export art board from Design Specs to image, single or all art board.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)