Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. I have been discussing with colleagues, the ability to save multiple types of file type when ready to export forcdev. In reality, some assets would be SVG, so PNG and some maybe JPG. Currently, if you batch export, you have to save them all as one type of file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'm using the English version of Adobe UX and a Farsi keyboard. But I can't use shortcuts when I'm using Farsi. I have to change the keyboard language in order to use shortcuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'd like to have bullet point support in my area text.

3,888 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Generate specs to be to the end of the last letter vs. the actual text box

It would be nice if the developer can see the height of the text based on the baseline rather than the text box itself. Sometimes text boxes are much longer than the copy inside of them (if the designer forgets to reduce the height of the box), then the developer will not get an accurate reading of padding between elements because the box is oversized.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When you have multiple transitions with specific values, say for example a swipe animation it becomes extremely daunting trying to remember all the various transition settings if you cannot label them and save them for future use. And it's a tedious process to set these individually since you can't copy a preset either. If you use an auto-animate in one artboard the program defaults to that over the slide transition.

You should probably also see which transition you have in the project. When you highlight two artboards and see the flowchart. And Copying transitions would be great fun!

We use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! I’m going to leave this open to save custom transition settings, but I also want to mention that UserVoice works best when you only file one idea per ticket. Please feel free to file new tickets for your secondary ideas. Thanks!

6. To meet 508 compliance standards for our company internal users/editors/designers must be able to navigate the UI graphics without a mouse. This means using tab, enter, arrows, or whatever. It would be helpful to set multiple options for transitions so a user can tap or tab. This would mean that symbols on an artboard that are wired to another artboard can be selected without a mouse by hitting tab and enter. Symbols could be ordered as well within an artboard (similar to the "home" button) so they are selected by "tab" in a specific order.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A possibility to define a stroke percentage value. For example do a Countdown or round progress bars.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Whenever I want to do voice prototyping and have the prototype play a speech back to me, I always forget that I also need to select the time trigger option.

I honestly do not understand why I need to remember to select two options just have speech playback?

Why can't I just select speech playback option and it automatically selects the time trigger option for me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. XD should be a color managed application.

I'm not sure what the full context of color management is within the UI/UX industry is, or if it's something that many pay attention to, or if it's just left un-managed.
    Currently a vast majority of designers are using high gamut displays to design. Our final output will however differ greatly without some proper color management implemented. If color managment is implemented, we can at least visually soft proof our design and colors to specific devices (ie: New iOS devices that support P3 color gamut), or older sRGB devices.
    At the same time…

1,594 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. If you use blue to indicate interactive elements of your prototype, the blue flashing of Hotspot Hints are not visible. The ability to change this colour would be welcome. Thanks.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. While an object is selected (Select arrow tool), I would like to press the "F - key" on the keyboard, to enable (temporarily the eyedropper and grab the color from artboard. The same would work for grabbing the border colour with lets say "B - key".
    In other words: when we press the F or B key on the keyboard - cursor changes (until key is released) from Arrow to Eyedropper.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Should be able to randomise repeat grid. For example, if I have only 4 images/content but want to show more than 4 on the screen to maybe scroll or create a pattern, so it shouldn't look monotonous, so the repeat might happen randomly. There could be a check mark saying 'Randomize'.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Download Roboto and Roboto Condensed from Google Fonts (This form doesn't allow me to add ttf files or a zip) and open the XD file attached (saved on Windows) on Mac. The condensed font variant is not found. When you replace the links and save, they will not be found on Windows.

The two systems work differently for font variants. Windows lumps variants under one name, Mac keeps them separate. We need XD to understand these differences and look for both versions.

Here is a discussion where I already described it: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10986982

Thanks for looking into it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The ability to save a PNG or JPG file with all the artboards in the file
    I'd like to save my artboards to a single file, but I can only currently export a series of images of each artboard. I've provided an example below, which I've stitched together in Photoshop.

Poder Guardar un archivo .PNG o .JPG con todas las mesas de trabajo como lo esta ya haciendo Photoshop cc

Buenas amigos la idea seria que al guardar mis mesas si tengo un archivo extenso se puedan guardar todas al mismo tiempo como .PNG o . JPG como lo hace…

110 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Many Web designers, Front Engineers and Server Side Engineers have faced one of the most significant problem, which is the misunderstanding between them about DB’s data structures and how to access DB’s data.

2. So, to address the problem, I’d like you to develop or integrate a tool which make us describe DB’s data structures with general notation, like ER diagram.

3. In addition, I’d like the above tool to relate a data and a design object to prevent the Web designer create any user-interfaces which conflict the DB design policy created by the Server Side Engineer.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be helpful to be able to copy prototypes (along with any shared comments posted to those prototypes) from one Adobe ID to another. I am leaving one company and moving to another company but need to take my prototypes with me and there is currently no way of doing this. Thanks!

272 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Company SharePoint site to be used. IT does not allow publish to be used because it uses a public storage site.

Allow IT to configure the publish service to publish links to prototypes only to the company SharePoint site. Allowing IT to control access and protect IP.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I design layout with sample text. I export the background for use in actual layouts. Now I have to hide what I don't want to export.
    By marking them I don't have to hide them and editing layout will also be a lot easier. All hidden items in a group cannot be selected and moved together with items not in the group.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the possibility for black-to-white gradients to work as feathering for masks when clipping them to an underlying object.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Google recently introduced gallery.io for design & development collaboration. This would be a great addition to Adobe XD

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)