Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. The option to have multiple voice commands for a single artboard with the option to be able to use the voice commands without using the space bar or tap hold

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Description:
    If embeded prototypes result in error when an artboard contains voice playback, then disable "get embed code" from XD

Why is this valuable to you?
    The current experience is inconsistent with user expectations and capabilities.

When designer adds voice-playback to an prototype for the first time, alert designer that prototype can not be embedded and disable Get Embed Code text option in XD Share>Share for Review dialog window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Say we have Artboards A, B, and C respectively whereby;
    - Artboard A has a TAP TRIGGER which auto-animates to Artboard B; and
    - Artboard B has a TIMED TRIGGER which auto-animates to Artboard C

Feature Request:
    - If Artboard C has a TAP TRIGGER that invokes PREVIOUS ARTBOARD action, it should go back to Artboard A and not to Artboard B.

Similarly:
    We may have Artboards A, B1, B2, ...B(n), and C respectively whereby;
    - Artboard A has a TAP TRIGGER which auto-animates to Artboard B; and
    - Artboard B through to Artboard B(n) has a TIMED TRIGGER which…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Eg: When you have a friends list inside a game screen, in a prototype, I need to be able scroll in a clipped mask of a container, which is currently possible in Principle, which makes a group scrollable vertically or horizontally. I'm looking for the equivalent of the same here.

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re currently testing a feature like this as part of the private prerelease program, and expect to deliver this as part of the next product update. Please join the private prerlease to learn more, or stay tuned!

5. Prototyping for people who are visual impaired is almost impossible to do. With the voice feature added it has become a bit easier to fake but if two more featured would be added Adobe XD could prototype for even more users.

• Vibrations could be added within the action area. This would make sure that extra feedback could be added to certain buttons/area's instead of textual feedback. This would also mean that two actions should be possible; a vibration and a transition if necessary.
    • The VoiceOver function of iOS can't read the Adobe XD app. It doesn't distinguish buttons/area's that have…
    21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. preserve scroll position for auto-animate - currently it works kinda broken/incorrectly from what wed want

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would love to be able to customize the easing function - similar to how you can edit easing graphs in after effects - or the simplicity of how you can edit the easing curves in InVision Studio. This really gives a us the ability to make a product feel more custom.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Desperately need to add natural cursor behavior to the demos when they are being recorded. When I just play the demo, it behaves as it should. BUT as soon as I click the record button, it switches to that weird circle thing that doesn't represent a true desktop user experience and actually makes navigation more difficult. This seems like a no-brainer and people have been asking it for it for years.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sometime you need a little shake effect for error or other things without moving the position of the elements

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When auto-animating to another artboard, currently the order of layers in the layer panel is as it appears in the source artboard, and doesn't update to the order in the destination artboard until the animation is complete. This results in layers being covered by other layers, making it difficult to simulate an element scaling and rising above other elements on the z axis (see attachment).

It would be preferable if the order of layers in the layers panel was first updated to the order in the destination artboard, then the animation begins.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The transition animation of shapes from one screen to the other are not supported when they are symbols.

The animation is smooth if the items are grouped but if these are symbols the animation seems to break.

In the example the bottom nav bar is a symbol in one and a grouped element in the other

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I suggest adding an interactive tool in the prototype area so that you could click a box and set it to ‘tap’ and ‘textbox’ so when your using whatever it is you’ve made you can click the box and type something in. It could be anything though and not just a command word that you have decided on. You could add the same function for voice activated objects. This would then create new input and perhaps change graphs or numbers you have put in. It could be like Instagram where you have the option to access photos from your personal…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Drawing a box around multiple art boards should allow the user to quickly link and un-link the screens together.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow prototyping wires to connect to artboards in different documents. The web prototype would let users navigate seamlessly between pages that are sourced from multiple documents.

When the designs for an interface are too massive to live in a single document, we break them up so each section is in its own document (ex: a product with ~150 various screens). However, all the docs are still part of a single product, and need to be wired together for a cohesive prototype.

I'd like an option in prototyping mode to connect a wire to another document.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I'd like to be able to prototype a functional slider. I can currently achieve this effect my duplicating the entire artboard and switching out the slide content, but the load time when clicking through the slider is incredibly slow, and can be off-putting to clients. Also, utilizing this method means that if the design is altered even minutely, I have to delete all the duplicated artboards, then duplicate the main artboard again, replace the slide contents, and prototype it all again as well. It can be incredibly time consuming. I've attached a screenshot of a recent one-page website that had…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If I use Speech Playback I would like to show an animated feedback at the same time. For that it should be possible to define for a time trigger the "Speech Playback"-action and the "auto-animate"-action at the same time. Right now I'm not able to combine both. I only can use a tap-trigger but that isn't a reaction of a voice input.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My recordings are very laggy from Record Preview. If I could choose 30fps instead of only having 60fps, that might fix the performance issue (bug filed).

But, all I need is a 30fps video, anyway. So, would prefer that just on it's own, even if performance was fine.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Animations should be able to come out as assets. This way if you need to change all your animations at same time, for example to transition/none, it can be done quickly. This would be an AWESOME feature and should work just like colors assets!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I have an artboard set to transition with a keystroke, the keystroke automatically highlights and is editable when I select an artboard. I cannot then use Ctrl 3 to zoom into that art board. Instead, it changes the keystroke to Ctrl 3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 18 19