Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

371 results found

1. The ability to stack animation transition types. For example: I would like to be able to have a slide transition with a dissolve on it as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The may overlap other requests, apologies if it does. The ability to drag along a line is fantastic but if we could drag around a circle it would open up a whole lot more to your users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Currently overlays always display at the top of the layers panel. This makes creating sliders or other elements difficult. Add the ability to move overlays beneath other objects.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. オーバーレイの固定を選択式に

オーバーレイを固定にするか、スクロールに合わせて移動させるかを選択式にしてはどうか。

Selection of overlay fixing selectively

How about choosing whether to fix the overlay or move it according to the scroll?

(Translation: I would like to choose whether or not the artboard scrolls when I scroll the overlay.)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In the Beta vesion of XD there used to be a feature to add an icon (client logo etc.) to the Prototypes, so if you saved it to your homescreen (iOS) the icon would act as the favicon/home screen icon. This seems to have been dissabled in the official release, can we have it back as it was very useful. Ironically my old prototypes still have the icon in them and I no longer have any way of updating/removing them

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When previewing for example an Apple watch up there is unnecessary black background which is confusing when the watch has a black background.

Expected preview like on the right
    Observed: Get preview like on the left

Running Adobe XD on Windows 10

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. There should be a way to easily identify unconnected screens.
    And/or there should be a way to remove ALL connections, so I don't need to make one connection to display all screens in design spec.

Background: I'm always having the same problem: I connect my screens in prototype mode, upload the design specs, developers are getting the link and then a screen is missing. Then I'm editing it, connecting it again or add/modify screens, I upload it again and the developer sees only the connected screens. This makes me so crazy sometimes because finding out which screen is not connected…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a way to limit recurrence of speech playbacks so that the user can reuse an artboard without the speech playback repeating.

I've attached a sample file that combines a speech playback trigger with drag gestures. When you drag the map right, then left, the speech playback triggers a second time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. having fixed elements, such a the nav, on page transitions.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When you view the prototype in the background color is white on the page that surrounds the layout, but if you click the fullscreen icon top right the same backgound becomes black, this also removes the text navigation links under the layout.

Why is this? And why doesn't the background fill the screen dynamically with the background of my web layout? It looks very strange when my 1024x768px gets a bordered frame around it instead of just getting a full background that occupies the screen, just like I would when making the same layout in Dreamweaver. When I preview layouts…

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The lower boundaries of the prototype view window are displayed as rectangular, rather than rounded, as upper. Rather, they are both rounded and straight at the same time.

Version 16.0.2.8 (Starter)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Commands or input from one artboard control interface on another or multiple. A lot of my work focuses on non-traditional multi-screen setups, large installations for physical environment. Being able to set up a multi-screen design and prototype in the same XD platform would streamline workflow quite a bit.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Currently in prototype mode, connections disappear unless you click on a board or do cmd-a.

We need the ability to see all connections or hide them. Not by "selecting boards" using cmd-a. Just show all connections.

People use XD not just to prototype but to pass a desired flow from designers/product to developers. Don't restrict the use case for XD

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The new overlay feature is great. But a wonderful small improvement would be to allow us to use the slide transitions but to specify where to slide in from. That way, we could have elements enter and exit from specific points on the artboard.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. We would like to have the ability for a user previewing an XD prototype to use interface components in the prototype that would cause data to be displayed in the prototype from a Google Sheet. This would allow us to test earlier in our product development cycle.

For an example of this requested feature, let's say we are prototyping a Google style text search application. The interface contains a simple search text input field and a button. The data being queried would exist in a Google Sheet.

The requested feature would allow the user testing the prototype to type in…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it possible to fluidly transforma between objects stored as symbols, text, rectangles and elipses when using auto-animate, without converting them to paths

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Request you please add feature : we share our prototype link direct on mobile number, email etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The introduction of Auto-Animate has introduced some problems. The main two arise from objects' opacity being being set to 0% and the fact that objects need to be placed off the artboard in order to create the effect of them moving into place.

In both of these cases, the objects become invisible and in the case of the latter they either interfere with adjacent artboards or the artboards need to be placed far enough from each other to allow for the elements around them, which creates a mess.

The problem of opacity could easily be tackled by introducing a new…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Do we need to have these on separate tabs? Sketch and Studio use the same window with a different tool. I feel slowed down by switching tabs constantly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)