Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remember prototype interactions (mouse clicks) so re-recordings are easily repeatable automatically

I think it would be handy if you could set triggers in prototype to record pre defined motion paths for the video e.g: A (Home) to B (Next page) back to A.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different pasteboard color in prototyping tab

Would be good to have a different color clipboard background to differentiate between design and prototype mode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep Preview window visible when switching away from XD

When the user clicks out of the XD application, the previous window disappears. This becomes an issue when sharing a presentation file, each time you click outside (for example, when you have 2 screens with notes on feedback on the other screen). Is there any reason to ever hide that window? It should just stay up whether XD has focus or not.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Payload data based on current assets in a given design

Weight is an important aspect of Web design

• Calculate the payload based on exported assets and display data, as it influences design
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. See a preview of the target artboard when drawing wires

When prototyping it is sometimes difficult to use the pick-whip to select the target screen if it is far away. The alternative is to choose the screen from the drop down menu, which I think works fine other than the fact that it requires you to be able to identify the screen is from the artboard name only. It would be helpful to see a preview of the artboard along with the name.

Additionally, it would be great if there was some visual cue as to what elements already have hotspots assigned to them. Right now it seems like you…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Prototyping: magnifying glass/loupe to help linking small elements

If I want to create a link from a small element like a menu item to another page, it is hard to accurately select the text and be zoomed out far enough to see the page I want to link to.

I know you can use the drop down to select the page, but if you want to do it visually it would be good if the area around the cursor would zoom like a loupe to enable easier selection.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 15 16 17 19 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base