9 results found
An error occurred while saving the commentTaimar commented
Yes, tabs would be much more convenient.
Several of the items originally mentioned here are covered by other feature requests already:
- Dotted/dashed lines: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13024749-dotted-and-dashed-line-border-styles
- Accept CSS as input for styling XD elements: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12926715-use-css-to-specify-object-appearance
The only suggestion I think we don’t have listed yet is arrow-head line endings. To keep the request list tidy, I will change the title here so it is specifically focused on that one idea. Please upvote the other links above so your interest in those features is captured too.
Thanks for your feedback!
Note: there’s a limited version of this feature already available. If you select an existing piece of text and then leave it selected while you use the Text tool to create new text, its style will match the piece of text you had selected.
Several of these features already exist as separate requests that you may also want to upvote:
- More control over ligatures – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13205751-ligature-options
- All caps – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13388451-it-would-help-for-more-typography-options-caps
- Superscript/subscript – https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/14844018-superscript-subscript