Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Workspace for designing the screens.
    Viewer mode (a second "page" of screens).

Screens are split like an Excel "freeze' screen.

Use case:
    Working on mobile app
    Reviewing UI material in page based layout, not Symbols!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. while drawing shapes it would be helpful to see the dimensions in close proximity to the shape being drawn

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The new layer's function is great! But in order to locate one of the generic named layers on the canvas it would be great if the associated element would be highlighted in some way, when hovering over the list-item in the layers gap.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Material color swatches
    2. An essential tool to conduct material design styles; it is available in Skecth, Illustrator & Photoshop.
    15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Wouldn't it be nice we had the option to zoom in and out just by using the zoom wheel and panning by clicking on the wheel / third mouse button ?
    This is the way all the CAD programs work and I never understood why it isn't omnipresent.

Right now scrolling on the wheel will move the page up and down (who needs this ?) and only by holding ALT on the keyboard will get the zoom tool activated, respectively only by holding SPACE will the pan get activated.

Why do we bother with this and need to keep holding…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. yes, i know is a prototype app, but always is good to take a little control of the code, and the posibility to change the form of view, cooment line, place jquery elements, etc.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Being able to see fonts exactly how they look in a web browser is crucial. I would love to have a preview mode that allow this.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Anchor Points are a bit tough to manipulate. The manipulation right now is too 'free'.

• Points only align to other points within the same vector object and not boundaries, points or edges of other shapes.

There should be object and point snapping as well as holding shift to snap to axis etc.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. please include a plugin for blush illustration, for design resources

https://blush.design/

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  8. I was trying to rename multiple layers at once but I can only select 1 layer at a time when I search on the layers panel. XD does not allow me to select multiple layers right now.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. To right click on the instance and select 'Reveal Component in Assets' adds extra clicks and cognitive load on user. Please add a feature to just highlight or show checkmark on the used Asset when it's instance is selected on an artboard.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sharing comment so that the comments I made, can be exported to a different user or can be downloaded.

As a teacher I'm sitting and develop a test for a final exam.
    I have used "XD sharing and develop" to associate comments.

It seems to be excellent, and we have to test it now, before ending the school.

My problem is that this task is created, with my Adobe ID and will therefore only exist as long as I am affiliated.
    My colleagues would like to be able to continue working with the exam even if I am no longer…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Currently if you share a document using the Share for Review function the receiver can only see this document on a web browser. This has limitations, both on viewing experience (browser chrome gets in the way) and performance.

It would be great if the prototype could be seen directly inside the mobile XD apps instead, under the Shared with You section.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Currently Cloud Documents when selected only have a Delete option. I believe the document should have more options. Use the three dots menu and add the options to Share and Download next to the existing Delete button.

These options should be available when the cloud documents are accessed online as well.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The option to have multiple voice commands for a single artboard with the option to be able to use the voice commands without using the space bar or tap hold

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sometime you need a little shake effect for error or other things without moving the position of the elements

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In photoshop, you can hold alt and use the up and down/left and right arrows to adjust kerning, line height, baseline height, etc. Can these be added to XD?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Company SharePoint site to be used. IT does not allow publish to be used because it uses a public storage site.

Allow IT to configure the publish service to publish links to prototypes only to the company SharePoint site. Allowing IT to control access and protect IP.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be nice if you were able to drag a txt-file with an array of HEX values onto a shape in a repeat-grid and the shapes would update their colors. Similar to how you can use images or text today.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Break a large text box into separate point text. I have a list that I pasted onto a text box. I want to break that text box into point text for each line with one click.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)