Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Hi there,

Recently, I found myself usually make layout grid off when I used eyedropper.
    It's silly, who the hell select their color with layout grid?

So I submit this idea.

Thanks.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I am looking to use Adobe Xd as a rapid prototyping tool for our business. sliders such as those used for color, and volume controls would be of an immense help. The color picker sliders wouldn't be as advanced as those that were in Adobe Color CC. These are just simple sliders that start at 0 then go to 255 for RGB values. We also have brightness/intensity sliders and white temp sliders as our lighting is RGBA. I don't need them fully functional, just having the ability to work the control knob left to right would be grand!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Would like to see a colour wheel and swatches like the rest of the programs, rather than having to click on the fill icon to select colour. I just lose time by doing that and feels less free to quickly test colours.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Show measurements when resize can be very useful when I resize a button. In this way, I can know the margin between button border and button text

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to scale the Repeat Grid and its child items at once would be great.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add auto leading for text. It would be great being able to set up the auto leading for the document like in Illustrator or Indesign (Auto leading: 120 %)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As development on scrollable artboards has already begun, it would be good to have a feature of Lazy Loading data on scroll. This would be very helpful for realistic presentation of data on mobile apps.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On many household electronics objects, the User Interface (UI) is Focus oriented: the user move a focus with buttons to select and validate an UI object. For example on TV UI like Apple tvOS, Android TV, Amazon FireTV, connected TV, etc., or on Waterproof objects like the Pebble Watch, or on very small and low-cost products like many connected objects (IOT).

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. My request is two fold but both relate to shadows.

In brief

Include shadow properties that related fully to CSS
    Include the ability to save named shadow profiles for reuse

Details

Include a crucial forth property to drop shadows that is actually part of the CSS spec and will enable designers to more accurately communicate their specifications to developer – include SHADOW SPREAD.

Example declaration in CSS;

box-shadow: [x-offset] [y-offset] [blur] [spread]

Additionally, please include the ability to save drop shadow profiles so they can be updated easily and will be applied to all relevant designs. It is time consuming…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback! UserVoice works best when you only have a single request per ticket, so I’m going to repurpose this specific ticket for the drop shadow spread. Please do feel free to file your second idea as a new ticket. Thanks!

11. Could we please have shear/distort/skew transform option of a vector object in Adobe Xd?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is very necessary to make a version control system available, which allows "commits", "branches" and "merges", and more functionalities, just as version control services do for developers.

I know there is a design application for this purpose, but every time that application is updated it is no longer compatible with Adobe XD

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi,

Very often I use images inside a mask/frame but the devs need to be able to export/download the full image that exists inside a mask/frame, not just the image framed. Right now I'm forced to send the images to the devs and this should be all possible inside XD, that's what this application is about.

Sorry If I miss something, I couldn't find a way to do it. This is key.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When a client views links that I send them, they often assume there's just 1 page of artwork because they can't see any navigation controls at the bottom.

The controls are hidden by the cookie acceptance banner. So I think it would be worth repositioning that banner so it doesn't overlap any important elements.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. we need iconify plugin like Figma user

https://iconify.design/

since 01 Aug 2019 Iconify plug-in for Figma is available

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  16. Users should be able to replace old component to new (Any original size) component form component library. When we drag and replace component it remain in their original size and then we have to manually resize it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My feature request would be to allow a user the ability to drag-and-drop layers into a Master Component.Currently you can't drag-and-drop layers into a Master Component. My use case would be: I begin a design in XD and have multiple screens/artboards, then a week goes by and my designer has the branding logo ready for me to add. I now have to ungroup my master component, regroup, "Make Component" again, and then re-duplicate it across all my artboards

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Currently the URL for a shared link is the same between GRID view and FLOW view. Is it possible to have a separate link for these. Eg. https://xd.adobe.com/view/unique-id/grid and https://xd.adobe.com/view/unique-id/flow ?

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Request:

Make it possible to input a custom domain that will be used for generating both share links and design specs.

A current link example: https://xd.adobe.com/view/[random generated string of characters]

A preferred URL: https://companyname.com/clientname/comp

But I could live with: https://companyname.com/[random string of generated characters]

Value:

I work at an agency. We have historically created comps to share with clients by exporting designs as an image and manually building an HTML page on our development server.

Moving to XD has been great for our development group, but account managers don't like sending clients an Adobe link to review a comp, despite…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Circular mouse pointer with button press effects for windows users when recording interaction, as mac users have

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)