What I am missing while designing for the web with PS or AI is, the possibility to create lists (ordered or unordered) or tables or other stuff, that is possible with html/css.4 votes
If repeat grid doesn’t suffice, we’d love to hear about what you’d like to see. Please fee free to file another request or upvote one of our suggestions in the database!
great first impression but to make it use full there must be basic effects:
slideshow (sticky as opption)
please research the web what is state of the art!4 votes
I think most of the items listed here are covered by other feature requests already. Please upvote these if they fit:
- Parallax scrolling: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12942750-parallax-and-other-effects-while-scrolling
- Hover effects: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12941394-tap-hover-effect
- I’m not sure what exactly you mean by “slideshow,” though. Could you reply back to clarify that one a bit further?
In the future, please help us keep the feature request list tidy by filing each different feature as a separate suggestion. Thanks!
Pleasseeee PLEEEAAAASSSEEE.... bring back the copy of interactions while being on prototype mode.... after the last update, I have to copy and paste every interaction separately instead of just copying the whole group of objects with their interactions... it has made my work a loooot harder.... please!! thanks!3 votes
As we haven’t seen a response to our question in four months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you still want this feature!
I've created this design for 6/7/8 (375x667) but when exporting the artboard to PNG it's not as high quality as on screen. I want to share the prototype designs of this artboard to my client but unfortunately, neither JPG nor PNG delivered the exact results that were intended or could be similar to the screen. When I export the image and test it on my iPhone 6, it seems to be blurry and with jaggy lines. Please refer to the attached image.
Kindly look into this as this issue is very important to be fixed.3 votes
As we haven’t seen any activity on this issue in five months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you’re still experiencing it!
1. when you are about to create a new document with custom size on the startup screen, you enter the width in .px and when you press 'Tab' you can't move to the height field
2 please add an eyedropper shortcut
3. on mac, when you are about to export a design, and the pop-up dialog appears, the 'command+R for example shortcut doesn't work :-)
Thanks for your feedback! UserVoice works best when you file only one suggestion per ticket. Most of your suggestions are already in the database, and here are some you can upvote:
- Tab between custom field: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/36992494
- Eyedropper shortcut is now in the product
Hi can you please add a lock transform to objects. So that if I want to re-scale an entire group everything would scale uniformly.
Hi can you please add a lock transform to objects. So that if I want to re-scale an entire group everything would scale uniformly.3 votes
Thanks for the clarification. You will need to hold down shift while dragging out a corner (not one of the sides) to override the responsive resize behavior. For more information, please see this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/using-responsive-resize.html#HowdoIoverrideresponsiveresizeforgroups
Selecting an item in Sketch is really way better.3 votes
Since we haven’t heard back from you in about four months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please feel free to file a new request with more details if you’re still frustrated with this.
The options for setting the upper footnote are very missing in the text editing tools.
Can I ask for support in this area?3 votes
As we haven’t heard from you in the past four months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please do feel free to file this again if you intended this for Adobe XD.
Most of the time I find myself trying to replace only one picture but all pictures on the grid get replaced. I know it's a use case but please give be a modifier while replacing the picture because I need to build my own order one by one and this is not possible. In order to do this I need to ungroup the grid and then all the magic is gone.
And it's completely inconsistent: I can replace a single text on a box by typing but can't do it with another element of the same group (picture)3 votes
As we haven’t seen any activity on this issue in six months, I’m marking it as inactive. Please do feel free to file it again if you’re still experiencing it!
Since we haven’t heard from you in four months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please feel free to file a new idea if you have more specific details of what you’re trying to accomplish.
currently users can only view prototype and specs only if they have a cc sign on. I would have to say a majority of our clients do not have CC.3 votes
As we haven’t heard back from you in three months, I’m closing this as inactive.
- Text case formatting
- Rounded end caps for strokes
1. Be able to create different status (normal, hover, click) for web.
2. More options for interaction. Ex. Transaction between elements, or between elements and pages.
3. Be able to create input files and allow viwer to click and input variate like password.
3. It will be greate to create self animate image in the prototype. Event more something like icon animation (ex. spinner, progreess bar...)3 votes
Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, UserVoice works best when you file one ticket per request, and you have four great ones here. All of them are already in the database and can be upvoted:
- Hover support: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12941394
- Symbol states: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13031871
- Keyboard interaction: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12869277
- Logic: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13040145
- Export animation: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13618293
I don't really have an idea for this, by that I mean a solution. All I have is my current problem: I have a very large prototype with A LOT of artboards, because this feature is quite big. Problem is, managing all the links between all the artboards and different elements is becoming challenging, and it's becoming harder and harder for me to manage what should be linked to what and how.
Been trying to Google this a bit, but haven't found much to be honest.3 votes
As we haven’t seen action on this story in about a year, I’m closing this as inactive. Please feel free to file a new ticket if you still are seeing problems!
Downloading transparent icons and then importing them to Photoshop just to change the color of it is just annoying.Especially when you have 4 gigs of ram.
Adobe pls.3 votes
As we requested information three months ago and never received a response, I’m marking this request as inactive. If you’re still interested in seeing this in Adobe XD, please do file a new request.
the ability to see a short-cut key tool tip on hoover.3 votes
Thanks for filing this! As I mentioned in my last note, you should be able to view all shortcuts either in a context menu or while hovering over features that have shortcuts. If you’re still having problems, please do let us know!
I dont see where i can draw a guid to make sure items are pixel perfectly aligned.3 votes
We currently don’t have either rulers or guides, but you should upvote the two stories here:
- Rulers: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/14160699-rulers
- Guides: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/14160453-guides
I need a hell of a lot more basic UI kits.3 votes
Thanks for taking the time to file a feature request! Unfortunately, we asked for more information about six months ago and haven’t heard back. If you’re interested in specific types of UI kits, please do file them separately by platform or app type. Thanks!
• NEED Rulers and Guides.
• Also support for font awesome would help greatly. Assuming that would be a library to load.
• ZOOM functionality extremely limiting. add ability to zoom using Shift+Command drag VERY annoying to zoom to some random spot on the workspace.3 votes
We’d like for suggestions to be as granular as possible so as to better aggregate. Please upvote and add your thoughts to the following stories:
I didn’t see Font Awesome in the database, so you can add it.
I wish XD was more like UXPin3 votes
We’re really looking for individual features you think would make XD a better product. Are there specific features you like from UXPin that you think you’re missing? Please let us know which ones you think are the most useful!
- Don't see your idea?