Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Problem: I often think I'm missing certain weights of a font because the dropdown fails to indicate the list is longer than the initial view.

Solutions:

1) Remove the height limitation on the dropdown — show me everything!

2) If that's impossible, at least show me a scroll bar, or have the text masked at the edge of the box to indicate the option to scroll. And start me at the beginning of the list if possible — very confusing to be started like 3 items into the list

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. If I use Speech Playback I would like to show an animated feedback at the same time. For that it should be possible to define for a time trigger the "Speech Playback"-action and the "auto-animate"-action at the same time. Right now I'm not able to combine both. I only can use a tap-trigger but that isn't a reaction of a voice input.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Able to remove an artboard from the prototype arrow navigation

I understand how the upload works, but i have a project where it would be nice to decide wich artboard can be accessible using arrows from the prototype.

My prototype start with a Dashboard, on the side menu (main nav), when you click a button, i want to show how the submenu will appear and its conent.

So i decided to make an artboard for the side menu only and wire my button with the submenu artboard and incrustate it in my dashboard artboard. Everything goes smooth and works exactly…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My recordings are very laggy from Record Preview. If I could choose 30fps instead of only having 60fps, that might fix the performance issue (bug filed).

But, all I need is a 30fps video, anyway. So, would prefer that just on it's own, even if performance was fine.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Exactly as the title says bruh

Tilde-key to expand Assets panel like in After Effects

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In the PDF export process, there should be some check boxes.

One should allow you to include the Artboard title.

One should allow you to arrange the Artboard's in 2, 4 and 6 up options on a page (I accomplish this by opening in Preview on the Mac and printing as PDF and using the Mac's layout feature), but it would be nice to have it built into XD.

One should allow for printing the Prototype links between Artboard elements, using some type of ability to tile the output to a multiple page pdf that can be printed and reassembled…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I understand why the limit exists and I'm ok with the presence of a limit in the active shared prototypes and design specs.
    Given that nowadays almost every develop platforms have quite large free tiers (Azure DevOps, GitHub, TeamCity, AWS, GitLab, and others), the limit of one active project don't fit very well with the free tiers of those dev tools.

I think that a bigger limit could be really really appreciated from hobbyists, freelances and small startup (which are the users of those free tiers) who can do the upgrade to a paid plan when their business permit it.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. hello, thank you very much I would like to thank you for this Idea

I think it is better to make slide like powerpoint so it will be easy to view it

I think when I try to view my page in xd I need to have zoom in or out to find my page but if it will be slide like powerpoint it will be easier to find my page

without zooming in out until I get my slide

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great if XD had a shape builder like Illustrator to more easily build more complex shapes. This would allow me to stay within just one application instead of having to use multiple applications. The standard boolean operators just don't cut it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Can we expect a lighter version of Adobe XD in coming future which can support 2GB ram ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Issue: Unable to scroll / pan & zoom out without keyboard in the design mode

As demonstrated in the screengrab, I wasn't able to pan in the design mode without using keyboard. At ~00:20 I also tried the usual panning technique as in other Adobe applications (PS, ID, Ai, etc), that is to click and drag the mouse from any point on canvas to outside the currently visible area of the canvas, but I wasn't able to.

I was able to scroll vertically using mouse wheel but to do horizontal scrolling Adobe XD forces us to use a keyboard. There…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Instead of knowing or learning the exact color code, HEX/RGB, it would be really great to actually work with the HUE, saturation and/or black level.
    Within the design system that I've created, the primary color is 204 on the HUE level and every other blue color will have that starting point.
    In Adobe XD, I cannot change the HUE level based on an actual number, but by guessing, which is frustrating and a wrong way of working — I'm currently working with PS opened, just so I be able to work with a proper color picker.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a button to flip a gradient (as is possible in Illustrator).

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. In photoshop, you can hold alt and use the up and down/left and right arrows to adjust kerning, line height, baseline height, etc. Can these be added to XD?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Currently, there is no option to edit my file from another PC because XD don't have the web version, and also all source files get stored in the system.

I would like to suggest something like UXPin does. They have the web version and the desktop version. It helps us to work from anywhere.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include a "find font" panel like in Adobe Illustrator to globally replace one font with another. Even with the symbol/assets panel this is hard for documents that you did not architect and may require a lot of extra work (i.e. the iOS UI kits in a windows environment where San Francisco font has to be downloaded from third party sources and converted manually to .ttf)

416 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In native macOS apps, control+clicking on the title displays a menu showing where the file is located.

XD does not seem to have any way to see where a file is located or reveal the Finder.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Animations should be able to come out as assets. This way if you need to change all your animations at same time, for example to transition/none, it can be done quickly. This would be an AWESOME feature and should work just like colors assets!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Especially in a group, lines gives the group additional 0.5px x and y which is so annoying for pixel purfect :D

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. At the same time - with the press of one button - be able to align two or more objects both horizontally and vertically.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)