Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Why only one video play? When strolling on a video in the carousel, then strolling to the following video, in the carousel doesn't play! This feature is pointless. We have been waiting so long for this feature, and it only is limited, and we can't play multiple videos simultaneously. That is a big big problem.

151 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be much easier for copy editors and clients to comment/mark up creative if XD had more tools like Acrobat. Does Adobe plan to expand commenting features to include tools like highlight, pen tool, and arrow tool? If so when can we expect the upgrade?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The ability to add animated GIF's to projects would make a big different to communicating certain aspects of designs with clients and developers. Please add this in! :)

This needs to be able to be displayed in preview as an animation (not just as a static frame of the animation)

112 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. when will the update of this thread https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/16278061 be available?

Since 2016 you don't do an update.
    Are you devoting all the effort to figma?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please make the tools at the toolbar more sensitive. The sensitive area around the icons is not adequate yet.

Thank you boys and girls and all you others!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The size of the images used are impacting directly the prototypes and customers will receive prototypes that are pixelated. Instead of trying to accommodate to the limitations shown in this thread, it would be great to have it fixed, so we can export and provide prototypes closed to reality and not being judged because the images are low and compressed when the originals are crisp and high res.

Thanks,

Here's one of the threads related to this issue and how to manually solve it. Which includes slicing images manually and mapping it.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/images-become-pixelated-in-browser-when-sharing-prototype-via-link/td-p/11090564

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When can we expect the XD and Figma integration into one single application?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. I've had this issue throughout many projects already: I created a number of 'chained' artboards that - as a collection - play an animated sequence using Auto-Animate and the 'Time' trigger. A loading screen or splash screen for example.

I'd love to be able to target this 'set' of animated artboards and choose a 'custom' exit point so that the final artboard points and navigates to an artboard of my choosing. This way I can re-use the same animations throughout the entire prototype without the need of duplicating (and maintaining) several instances of the same thing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Just think about it. Why is resizing stacks in their stacking direction disabled?

The only thing that comes to mind, is that it might be hard to determine how the stack might behave when growing. But this limits us too much in creating actually dynamic designs. Besides: is it really that hard? I beg to differ.

Say, I have a list item, with an icon of fixed dimensions and a text layer. The list item has padding, and the contents are laid out in a stack: please refer "1. the stack.png" for my example.

I would like the icon to retain…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Live Preview (from Windows XD) on Android Mobile Device so that you can see the changes in REAL TIME

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to be able to turn off autocorrect when typing. Because, more often then not; the correction is wrong.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. highlighting text colour should be different then background. on light background of program should be dark - now it's almost the same - its hard to see what part of text is actually selected.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. OKLCH colors are the next best thing as you can read about here: https://evilmartians.com/chronicles/oklch-in-css-why-quit-rgb-hsl
    Would be great if Adobe XD added it to the color picker, so I don't have to convert colors to OKLCH myself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The size of the emoji when entering the text box and the size of the emoji after input is different. If I 'export as png' the dashboard with the emoji, the size of the emoji looks different again. I attach 2 screenshots and the dashboard exported as a png.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi Team,
    I am from Pakistan and wanted to use the Adobe XD Starter Plan for my course on Coursera. Since the starter plan is free I wanted to use that but when I tried to install it, it kept telling me that it isn't available in my Region, Pakistan and that I should buy it from Resellers. The problem is the resellers don't sell the free starter plan and so I am stuck now. The free plans and trial versions should be available directly from the website for all of us. I hope I am making sense to you.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Include multiple functions within the Document Assets (Colors, Character Style, Components, Videos). For instance, quickly create multiple components at once based on selected group layers within the canvas. In terms of libraries management, creating a set of symbol is less time consuming

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It will be great if Xd have Fit to screen option rather than default option in zoom dropdown

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I notice that when I share my designs with team members, they have a much harder time navigating the screens than I do. I think that is because in my XD view, I place the artboards in a way that it makes sense chronologically/flow-wise, but in the shared prototype that is flattened out to one linearly combined list of all the screens.

Therefore, I think it would be beneficial if my team members could also see the artboards in a page similar to the way the designer sees it. The viewer then has the boards placed in the same way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please add a button on Behance when chpoosing to add a UI kit to your library.

Users are logged in anyhow, so why not a short and simple way to add a UI kit to a library instead of having to load it in an application and then publishing it to your own library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 142 143