Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

296 results found

1. I am able to add colors to my assets panel, but when I click on those colors it changes the color of the fill without an option to change the stroke. It would be awesome if these could sync to the fill/border color palette. It's annoying when the color is in your assets but not in your swatch and you have to fill a shape just to copy the hex code to change the color of the stroke. See video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

You can already do this! By default, you click on the assets panel to apply it quickly to the fill. However, if you want to apply the color to your border, you can right click the swatch in the assets panel and select “Apply to Border.” Hope that helps!

2. Since Xd just closes at will, with no warning, and we are now used to working in the cloud where our work gets backed up in this scenario, for the love of all that was once your calling, use the cloud services you have running massively on my machine to do some good for just the programs I am using. Focus and quality people. You can wikipedia those words. </troll>

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'd like to have a key binding that would not snap to grid while I'm trying to position an item. The location I need might be close to a grid line, so it would automatically snap to it, but I'd need it to be juuuuust off.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be great to have a 'sketch' UI toolkit (similar visually to Balsamiq), to allow for creating a wireframe with a focus on the content and workflows, rather than on execution of design and style (or the ability to toggle between the 2).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The start experience on first run does not have a button that allows us to open existing XD files. Every other Adobe product allows this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disable certain objects for Export

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I try to copy a section of text within a text box, if I right click on the selection there are no options but if I use the keyboard shortcut cmd + c it will copy it to the clipboard for me to paste on to another art board.

Is this by design or is it a bug? If it is by design can right click options on selected text be added please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shortcut too add a new Symbole

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow OPT + DRAG to duplicate artboards

This would allow much faster iteration of page ideas. Duplicating from the layers palette is cumbersome and less intuitive because it forces way too much pointing and clicking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can already option-drag to duplicate artboards. However, you’ll need to make sure that you have the artboard itself selected before you option-drag. To select the artboard, you can either click the artboard’s title or double click on the background. Once the artboard is selected, you can Option-Drag and have the entire artboard duplicate. :)

-Elaine

11. I cannot seem to shift-and-drag objects 45 degrees and that seems like a fairly normal adobe feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You can currently round corners of squares by clicking and dragging to your desired radius. I wish I could:
    1. only round certain corners (ie, only 2 not all 4)
    2. enter the exact radius I want (used to be able to do that easily in the right panel, but that option has disappeared)- would be beneficial for handing off files to developers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Copy & paste the same artboard style (with exactly the same items on it) to another artboard. Also copy & paste the same item with the same position to another artboard (cmd + alt + shift + v) as in InDesign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you select an artboard, copy and paste it, another artboard will be created with all the same contents.

If you copy an item from one artboard and copy it to another, the location of the item should match where it was copied from.

This is in our current update of XD as of this writing.

14. xd is amazing!!!!! thank u.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No hay ningún tipo de Rejilla.
    Sobretodo customizar tipo BootStrap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As a designer, Boolean operations are a must have. I can't create nice clean curves/shapes for icons without boolean operations.

Coming from Figma and Sketch, this is very frustrating not having this. Most of the best icon designers aren't using the Pen tool for icon design.

Thank you!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →