Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

645 results found

1. Image attached, that same icon in XD (Left), and in Illustrator (Right). See how the same icon is different on each app?

I've recently discovered knockout groups in Illustrator for making invisible gaps in objects to retain original object's properties and exact shape while also allowing stylized gaps between the shapes (hope I'm making sense). However, when I put this same object (and others like it) in the Libraries panel in Illustrator, and then drag it from the XD Libraries window onto the XD artboard, I realized that the invisible gaps are not present in XD. This screws up my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It would be nice to be able to achieve some of the things I can so in Sketch but not in XD

For example, It would be nice if I were able to do some very basic image editing within XD, without having to open photoshop, such as colorizing, objects (icons) and images on the fly.

Also, it would be super awesome if it were possible simply to eliminate backgrounds and create transparencies on the backgrounds on raster based objects within the Adobe XD application.

Some might say that these functionalities are over the top, but after having some of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please file each feature request individually, to keep the list tidy and so others can upvote the specific features they’re interested in.

I think several of the things you mentioned are already covered by existing requests. Please upvote:

You may also find that some plugins can help ease the pain points in these areas a lot.

3. Say you've applied a search filter in the grid view of your artboards. Then, you click on one of the results. You realize you want another artboard that matches your filter, so you want to go back to the filtered grid view to find another artboard. That's basically the idea of what I would like to accomplish as a user.

Right now, once I filtered the view and navigated to one of the resulting artboards, I have to filter all over again. It adds quite a bit of cognitive load (need to recall what the the thumbnail of my previously-selected…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello,Grateful for some help.

I am using the latest, updated version of Photoshop under W10 Pro 64bit and my XP-Pen equipment is an DECO 01 tablet with grip and passive pens.I buy it from their offical site.

I am using the latest Nvidia and Wacom drivers, and W10, are up to date. I have 32Gb ram and a Core i3-8100 cpu.

but I was never able to get rid of that eye-hand coordination issue and I would end up frustrated whenever I would draw on my computer.I would never draw as good as on paper. so i want a tablet…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since we haven’t heard from you in the past four months, I’m closing this as inactive. Please do feel free to file again if you think this is applicable to Adobe XD. If you’re interested in Photoshop, please feel free to file in that forum or in their UserVoice instance.

5. I'm reopening this "feature" that was originally opened by Sylvain in July 2017:

https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/19821529-let-us-deside-where-to-install-it

but hastily and wrongly, closed by Elaine (Adobe) (Product Manager, Adobe) and labeled as non-feature-request.

While ee agree that it is not a feature strictly linked to Adobe Xd but rather to the installation process which, probably, involves the entire Adobe product package but:

1. An answer could be: "look, unfortunately it is not a feature strictly related to Adobe Xd so I have to close this thread, but I will report the problem to whoever is responsible for the installation process." at least pretend a bit…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. By way of introduction, I’m a Sr. Product Manager on XD. This is more of a centralized installer question, which is best filed in the Download & Install Community Support forum. I believe at the time I also shared it with the product manager of the installation experience, and I’ll do so again. However, I’m closing this as not a feature request for XD itself.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/bd-p/download-and-install?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

1 2 29 30 31 33 Next →