Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

627 results found

1. First of all, thank you for a great product (even for a beta)!

I am currently working on a larger website mocku project for a client, I used the SHARE ONLINE feature that you provide. For small projects this works great as it is now, but for projects with many artboards it get's hard to keep track of when or where or by whom a new comment has been made - hence as the title says, it would be great with some kind of notification system, maybe some kind of simple color indication that a new comment was made in…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'd really like a Start screen so that I can see my most recently used files and access tutorials and the UI kits easily.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Would still like to be able to zoom into a targeted area with the magnifying glass as you can in the Mac version

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. On Windows 10
    Using the shortcut Alt+mouse to zoom as it is for photoshop and illustrator instead of Ctrl+mouse

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Shortcut too add a new Symbole

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Appearance Shadow option should have opacity setting

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. app preview on iPad cannot back to the header

Hello,

When i install the adobe Xd app on the iPad, every artboard all scroll from the header to footer perfectly in first time. But, when i back to previous artboard, it will always start the scroll from the footer, not the header.

the bug only happens on the preview app, but not on the software of my laptop and the share link.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I try to copy a section of text within a text box, if I right click on the selection there are no options but if I use the keyboard shortcut cmd + c it will copy it to the clipboard for me to paste on to another art board.

Is this by design or is it a bug? If it is by design can right click options on selected text be added please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Being able to name and find quickly a symbole
    As a big user of masters and symbols, It is important to being able to categorize them and being able to find the relevant item to add in the prototype.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Facebook did it. Why can't Adobe?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Being able to choose which files to export and NOT export would be great. So that you can easily re-export all images of a UI without hand-picking every file you want to export. So a tag for include/exclude....(!) Should also work with groups so that groups of buttons and text can exclude the text in an export process.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Starting with XD 4.0 you can mark for export individual assets and export them in a format of your choice. Marking can be done using the layers panel. After marking, you can select the following menu sequence File →Export→Batch or shortcut Shift + Cmd/Ctrl + E.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
    M.

12. It would be great if XD stops renaming the Layers when you convert them into a symbol.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

XD should be working this way now — if you select a single object (layer) and create a Component, the component name will be taken from that object’s name.

If you select multiple objects at once to make a Component you’ll still get a generic name, but you can rename it in the Assets panel afterward.

13. Better way of displaying white icons within the symbol panel, so they are visible on a white background

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When we have 25+ icons on the all artboards, we must have a command to export all the icons in one single click which will save a lot of time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Starting with XD 4.0, you can mark an object for export. You can then export all marked objects in a single operation using File → Export→ Export batch or shortcut Shift + Cmd/Ctrl + E.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
    M.

15. Useful during initial rough prototyping so complete loops don't need to be added, or during review of more complex prototypes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now that the application is officially known as “Adobe XD” Spotlight finds the application when searching for “xd”

17. when i share a link, everybody who has an Adobe ID account can delete this link. if i create a prototype and i share it with someone i would like to be the only one who can manage and delete it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Unless im missing something there needs to be a short cut for viewing the grid. At the moment to turn the grid on and off I have to move elements off the pasteboard to get access to a bit of canvas to double click then choose the tick box to show grid. Which is a pain in the butt. Also we need guides.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When generating prototypes to share online - I only see options to share again or update. What if i just want to copy the link again? Have come across this several times. Would be super helpful to have access to previously shared link there. Am I just not seeing it? Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Just a thought that sometimes it'd be nice to have conversations with other users online about XD as I don't know anyone else using it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →