Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1367 results found

1. Hello,
    one thing I loved on Assets panel was the possibility to change the width of the panel to show multiple columns of assets including for each asset a small tile and its name.
    Today in the new version of library it's not possible to have the list view in multiple column... For me it's a regression.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. shortcut for enable/disable stack

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  3. When two colors in a text box and I convert that text box to a path, the colors will be one color.
    I want a way to convert to a path while preserving the original color.

1つのテキストボックス内で文字色が2色あるときに、そのテキストボックスをパスに変換すると、色が1色になります。
    元の色を保ったまま、パスに変換する方法が欲しいです。

Windows 10
    Version : 38.0.12.13, Creative Cloud Sync 4.7.0.1

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We work in a micro-service architecture where all apps don't use the current version of the design system. It would be great to select the version of the system that reflects the app/environment we're designing for.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hidden characters and paragraph options are essential to my design work and they save up a lot of time. I know this comes from the print design approach but I still feels it's valuable to have more control on paragraphs rather than putting everything into a different box of copy.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I type in a text box on the artboard and I hit escape it keeps the text I just changed and takes me out of editing mode with the cursor.

When I type in a layer to change the name of it and I hit escape it removes the changes I just made and take me out of editing mode with the cursor. To effectively keep the changes I must hit return on the keyboard.

If I hit return on the keyboard while editing a text box on the artboard I get what I would expect -- a carriage…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. exporting files with the same names should not override it should just at the number next to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  9. Need to set language to the text field to use font localization and correct glyphs!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's very hard to leave my mouse every two seconds to make a shortcut for alignments.

Shortcuts created to make life easier and speed the work flow but on this situation, it's not!

Please alignments shortcuts accessible with one hand rather than two hands,

and Use V for vertical and H for Horizontal
    not M and C

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When viewing components in the library panel it is really hard sometimes to see the components. Can you implement the ability to zoom in on this panel to see more details of the components that you are looking at.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It is currently not possible to Shift-Select multiple items once the layer list is filtered or searched.

It would be very helpful to have this feature as only relevant items are left and you probably want to select them all

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have the possibility to "Reset to Main State" all the instances of one component present in the document in one click.

I'm working on a file with 60+ artboards, with lots of components and subcomponents. Sometimes the instances of my components don't update automatically when I edit the main state, so I have to do it manually for each one of them.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Instead of creating components, Icons could have a separate category in assets. This could help organize the project and could be used to generate a separate zip file for download for the developers.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Freely move all selected elements + artboards within a work area inside the XD file work space.
    Maybe group them as "Scenes" of artboards with other elements like descriptions, step sequence, title ++ that is not part of any artboards. This way you can explain the prototype within the XD file while also making it clickable as a prototype through all the artboards that is part of this "Scene" and may transition into other "Scenes" within the same XD-file.

Attached screenshot is one working area containing several artboards within the same XD file. In the XD file there is also…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Feature we are using already in adobe illustrator make a great role in designing ui's and also the feature still made a better role in figma. I have attached the fie below.
    When a shape component is created and it converts to 3d which can be edited till with the original component.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Recently the company I work for has updated their UI. This change is major although we do incremental changes along the way. Now our app is in newelegant.css and our component libraries and prototypes are in legacy.css
    Our organization is also tool agnostic so as a design team we utilize a myriad of prototyping tools. for each tool someone will have to volunteer to go through and rebuild our components to match our new ui.
    Few people are using XD so I will proabbly have to do this. What a cool move would it be if I could ask the…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be great for the user to be able to choose how they want to view their layers—like sketch or like current XD. Let the user decided which works best for them. I like seeing everything, not just the artboard I am on.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Why components inside of another component are not changing immediately? When I have component inside of a group and I change the master component, those components inside of a group are changing immediately. But when i convert the group to component, I have to right-click every component inside that component and apply changes.

Is there a way to at least apply those changes to whole document? Or why it is not changing immediately?

1. If I have hundreds of child components inside of another component I would have to right-click all of them to apply changes from master component.
      It would…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would love to right-click on a spot and go to a layers-list and see all layers underneath my cursor so I can "dig deep" and even select locked layers by simply right-clicking on them, go to "layers" and then see a hierarchy of everything (even locked items) and select the one I want and change it/remove it. See screenshot for further explanation (As in Sketch and Figma).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 9 11 13 68 69