7 votesbug-investigation-in-progress · AdminNina Ramos (Adobe XD) (Program Manager, Quality, Adobe) responded
If you’re still seeing this issue, please try the following:
1. Uninstall XD
2. Go to Settings> Storage control panel, click on link “Change where new content is saved” to C:
3. Re-install XD
4. If desired, update setting from Step 2 to original setting
Hope this helps!
Alright, so same happened to me too.
What you do is:
1. Open Creative Cloud app in a completely different Computer Device
2. Sign in with your account (The one holding the cloud document that is now throwing the error)
3. Make sure the Adobe XD on this new device is updated
4. Open Adobe XD, Click on "Cloud Documents" you should see your file now(The one that got currupted)-> Open it
5. Click the Hamburger menu and then do "Save As" (This lets you save the file locally)
This just happened now! How do I get my project back!!!
We’ve started working on this one. Coming soon!
7 votes9 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 03 : Sharing on the web · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
There was some negative feedback received when we removed the navigation arrows from prototypes, so, this change was reverted and other solutions are being considered.
6,391 votesfeature-in-the-backlog · 744 comments · Adobe XD: Feature Requests » 02 : Prototype mode · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
We think you’re going to really, really dig the plugin integrations we’re making available later this year :)
Plugins provide room for this.
In fact, at the point of posting this comment, there are several plugins available for this.
404 votesawaiting-external-fix · 278 comments · Adobe XD: Bugs » Functional · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Most times what I do is hit the Windows Button once or twice. After that, the keys start working again.
But really this needs to be fixed as soon as possible, the only thing that's stopping me from switching to Invision is because it's not available for windows yet.