9 results found
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
Adobe, it's becoming seriously frustrating to run into the lack of very basic features. Please fix this, will you?
I’ve tweaked the title so it covers only exporting animation to GIF format. This will help keep our feature list fine-grained so we can get a better picture of which are the most important.
For the other formats that were originally mentioned here:
- Export animation as a video — exporting to MOV (QuickTime) is supported now, via the Record button in the Preview window. If you need to save in a different video format, please file a new suggestion with details.
- Export animation as HTML/CSS/JS — please upvote https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13198020-export-html-css-animation-code
- Export animation as Flash SWF — please file a new suggestion if you need to export to this format.
Several of the items originally mentioned here are covered by other feature requests already:
- Dotted/dashed lines: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/13024749-dotted-and-dashed-line-border-styles
- Accept CSS as input for styling XD elements: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007/suggestions/12926715-use-css-to-specify-object-appearance
The only suggestion I think we don’t have listed yet is arrow-head line endings. To keep the request list tidy, I will change the title here so it is specifically focused on that one idea. Please upvote the other links above so your interest in those features is captured too.
Thanks for your feedback!