Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Please swap the order of the Align Icons
    to be:

Left + Center + Right + Distribute . ||| Up + Center + Down + Distribute

Left and Right should be primary and top and bottom secondary, at least in the so called "western world" we read from left to right and top to bottom, so it would actually be more user friendly, thanks

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Need to type page number and go to it. now just next & back.

In show all pages, should show page number .

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The quality of @x1 images when previewed on iPhone or web is very poor when the image is long, e.g. a screengrab of a long web page.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 共有されたアイテム一覧にメモ欄を追加

共有されたアイテムが何のファイルなのかがファイル名だけではわかりにくいので添付ファイルのようにメモを残せるようにして欲しい。

Add a note field to the shared item list

Since it is difficult to understand what a shared item is a file by just the file name, I want you to be able to leave a memo like an attached file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hanging bullets should be supported, but customizable bullets (ie. for branded icons) would set XD apart even more.

This is usually achieved in InDesign as anchored elements.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In the last few projects that I have been working on wherein we have used Adobe XD for designing the front-end, there are a few issues that we have noticed and perhaps, there are ways to work around it or solutions to optimise the process either at the design level or the code level.

Whenever I translate the Design to HTML using Adobe XD, I use the option key on my mac as a guide to understand and set the spacing between elements.

1. In some designs, although the designer has set margins and paddings as multiples of 5 - say…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The highlights of elements in use on a page only appear while hovering an element (a font, a color, ...)
    It would be a great help to see highlighted elements while scrolling the whole page.
    Maybe by adding a checkbox in front of the element (see jpg attached)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The addon is still using a call to API which is now depreciated (/rest/api/2/mypermissions without permissions parameter).

Read more:
    https://blog.developer.atlassian.com/change-notice-get-my-permissions-requires-permissions-query-parameter/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The linked assets icon hiding 40% of the view of color pallets in Grid view.
    - It's really frustrating to see that portion
    - It is difficult to identify if the color pallets belong to similar shades

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When you command click it should follow the hierarchy of groups/components so you can keep command clicking in deeper and deep NOT directly going to the root element.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Right now, XD does not allow users to reduce or enlarge text width or height (scale). Please add the ability to independently adjust text scaling by selection (not just text box) by percent... In addition to other text attributes of course (superscript, case adjustment, paragraph indentations, etc.).

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. To avoid conflict between guides and content select (through click and drag), I would propose to either:

A. Switch the active 'guide' area to the right hand side of an artboard or;

B. Allow guide creation to be independently toggled on/off as per the grid feature or;

C. Only enable guide creation if the grid or layout is toggled on.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I use the columns on the layout grid frequently to space objects but not being able to align objects within columns easily/automatically makes for time-consuming drawing of boxes etc in order to get the correct perfect positioning. It would be great to be able to align objects to columns either automatically when dragging (just in the same way objects align themselves to other objects) or by selecting an alignment preference (similar to InDesign) for layout columns and using the alignment buttons.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When replacing a symbol with another one let's say,
    An "Enabled text box" with a "Disabled text box"
    If Enabled text box has a overridden label called "First name" which gets lost when replacing the enabled version with disabled version of the text box symbol.

(Since many of the symbols which are created for different states share the same components like, label, value etc.)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Name it not "close", but "resolved" (a checkbox with checkmark/or no checkmark („resolved“/„unresolved“). AND it automatically will marked as „unresolved“ if the reviewer adds an new answer.
    The pin should be convert from number to checkmark if the comment is marked as resolved.

With this I can use the comments as a list of tasks which I can work off step by step.
    If I finish a task I mark is at resolved. The reviewer get an E-Mail (at the end of day all resolved tasks collected to one E-Mail) and he can now review this and do an answer…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to suggest adding a couple of functions to speed up the file editing process.
    1 - I need to swap two gradient colors. Now I have to do it manually. I would like to have a "swap" button so that this is done automatically.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The Color Picker now shows a second line to indicate which colors meet the AAA contrast ratio recommendation.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like if I could overlay multiple artboards on one artboard. for example. on the prototype I'm working on, tapping on the search icon is suppose to overlay a search text box, which is one artboard and is to slide left at the top. but I would also wish to overlay another artboard for the keyboard which is to side up from the bottom.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi, could it be possible to have a preview of the file selected in Finder Window?

Sometimes we have different files for the project and it would be helpful to be able to preview the content of the file without opening. (see attached)

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)