Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

37 results found

1. It would be great if asset export variations is introduced in Adobe XD. So when we are exporting asset or design we can have something like 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x etc for higher image resolution. If this is introduced low image quality when exporting will be reduced.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When I export my web with web export plugin ,the prototypes are not working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ok, I've noticed this issue as a bug. When you export, say a .png, at design size, it's the right size (@1x). When you export for web @2x from the program, it actually sizes down @1x to be half the size, and @2x to be the original size, which is opposite of what you want.

Weirdly enough, in developer specs, the assets are exported at the right size (@1x - Design size and @2x), double the pixel size of the design size.

Can you please fix this?! This has been this way for a while.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It should be possible to resize boards in export like in Illustrator.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When I'm trying to export an artboard, the content with a blend mode applied doesn't export correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Since the last update while we export at 1x (png, jpeg or whatever) the quality is very poor.

Please fix it as soon as possible!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I export the screen into Zeplin, it seems like the SVGs are separated into ".Shape" in Zeplin. Please make all SVG file still be exportable to SVG/PNG file in Zeplin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Selecting multiple Artboards and then clicking batch export button of one item, currently only selects that item for the export, so I have to click through every single one of them I want to be exported. Please add a feature where clicking that button applies for all selected Artboards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The option of being able to export a working version of the mocked up product to place in powerpoint or other presentation document. It would be easier to structure a presentation rather than talking over a recording of the mocked up product.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if you guys are thinking about developing more advanced SVG exporting function.

We can always export in high res png but when trying to use these png's to animate and design more advanced interaction in After effetcs, the resolution drops a lot and when I try to export in svg format, masks and intersected paths get completely displaced.

Hope you guys look it up in the near future.

Thank you
    Osama

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As we haven’t heard back from you in about three months (and we shipped an “Export to After Effects” feature), I’m closing this as inactive. Please feel free to report this again if you’re still hitting this issue!

11. Please consider an 'Export as..' feature the same way we have a 'Save as..' feature.
    Right now our options are to rename an artboard or replace existing assets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We need the same Export for Screen dialog and features than Illustrator has. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello,
    I understand the scope of this app is to collaborate with the "conceptually challenged" but two days into creating interactive digital signage with Xd and I'm hooked! one problem though... outputting something tangible to run on a touchscreen kiosk or information booth (offline).

I am not a Java/HTML guy. I'm a "dyed in the wool" Video/motion GFX guy so having a tool that will allow me to deliver GUIs without coding creates a great new revenue stream. This tool is very close, just needs a tweak.

While I'm asking...
    Scrolling regions of text. (I saw in another post you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you mentioned, all of your requests are already in the database. It’s much easier for us to aggregate votes when they’re only on one topic, so I encourage you to file your next requests as individual requests. Please upvote:

Thanks,

-Elaine

15. Once the prototype is completed, allow the option to be integrated into the final solution or exported into the developers code, same as Visual Studios Blend.

Some options would be nice to have would be python, C++, C#, HTML, etc..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There are a number of requests that are blended into this single request. Please upvote (and file stories for individual languages or use cases):

Thanks!

-Elaine

16. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to be able to just export a list of all the colors I use in my design in a list, for the developer to know what colors he has to add to his css file.
    Also that would also be good for the typography assets.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →