Adobe XD: Feature Requests

We love to get feature requests for Adobe XD! You can view existing feature requests, vote on them and add your comments, or you can submit a new feature request.

While creating a new feature request, please include:

1. Description of the feature
  2. Why this is valuable to you
  3. If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request
--------------------------------------------
To report bugs, you can reach our support team in the following locations:

You can view a current list of known issues at this location.

Other useful links :
  1. XD user guide
  2. XD on Twitter
  3. XD on Facebook
Thank you
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. remove hover state

You can add a hover state to a component. But how can you remove one? I can't find anyway of doing this without breaking up the component. I want to copy a component from one artboard to another then remove the hover as I'd like it to do something different here.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. To remove a hover state, select the main component and find the hover state in the property inspector. You can then delete the state by right clicking and selecting “Delete.” Hope that helps!

2. BUG: Losing layers off canvas

When I move some sections off screen (totally off canvas) I am then lose parts of them once I let go (off canvas). I have copied the whole project into a new workspace and it works fine. What is going on?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not working on firefox 79

Showing white screen on firefox
    works fine on edgium

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Anyone one invited should be able to signup and comment

I would share the design with my teammates, who can provide feedback. It now looks like they also need a license to signup. Buying a license for everyone would be a lot. They would need to access and comment. Not sure if there is a way already, otherwise it is a useful improvement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Android USB Preview should not turn off Internet tethering

I have the same issue as this guy:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/real-time-usb-android-adobe-xd/td-p/10476898

There should be a way to disable the mobile device preview, since it's conflicting with USB tethering internet connection.

Every time I open Adobe XD it switchs off the tethering mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09 : Mobile (Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Double-clicking Objects in the Layers Panel Should Allow Title Editing of that Layer

I wanted to change the name of the artboard I was working on, so I double clicked it circa PS behavior, and expected to have the field be editable, to change the name but it did not. I'd rally like it match other Adobe products in terms of constancy of interface.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow a unique "hover" state for each "new" state

States are great, BUT, I always thought the idea was that they could be an easy change mechanism for all components, thus it would be nice that for every "new state" that gets added from the menu, each could have its corresponding hover state. Otherwise, a new component has to be created for each one and thus making "new state" only really viable for components that are non-interactive (like status indicators).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. You can actually create hover interactions between states in Prototype Mode; the “hover” is just a shortcut to create your first hover state. I’ve attached an animated GIF that shows you how to do this between any state you want. Hope this helps!

8. No puedo instalar complementos

He actualizado a la versión 31.0.12 y han desaparecido todos los complementos que tenía instalados y no puedo instalar ninguno: se queda el icono de carga girando.

I have updated to version 31.0.12 and all the add-ons I had installed have disappeared and I can't install any of them: the loading icon keeps turning.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Assest Export Variations

It would be great if asset export variations is introduced in Adobe XD. So when we are exporting asset or design we can have something like 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x etc for higher image resolution. If this is introduced low image quality when exporting will be reduced.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  05 : Asset exporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Folders for cloud documents made visible on XD home screen

With the recent update, folders for cloud documents are accessible in the creative cloud app. I would like to see that folder structure applied to the cloud documents list on the adobe xd home screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Preciso de um pluggin para daltonismo

necessito de um pluggin que possa prever problemas de design para dataltonicos

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Paste SVG code into Adobe XD

It would be awesome to simply take SVG code and paste it into Adobe XD to create the object instead of saving an SVG as a file and then copy it into Adobe XD. Figma does that pretty well and it helps with projects where I need to grab logos from the browser.

Go into the browser, select a logo, click "inspect", select the SVG code, go to Adobe XD, then CMD-V and the object shows up on the artboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. XD内不显示已安装的字体

我安装了近百种字体,但是XD内无法使用,win10系统。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

感谢您提交机票! 这似乎是一个错误,而不是功能请求,因此,您绝对应该在社区支持论坛上提交此文件。 https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

此消息已被机器翻译。

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

14. The text tool is stuck and cannot be used.

The text tool is stuck and cannot be used.

Unable to select text modification

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Record Preview

Record Preview Not working in Latest Version 30.2.12..3 please help on this.

no response when I click on the record button

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  09 : Mobile (Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

¡Gracias por presentar una entrada! Esto parece un error y no una solicitud de función, por lo que definitivamente debe archivarlo en el Foro de soporte de la comunidad. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Este mensaje ha sido traducido automáticamente.

Thanks for filing a ticket! This seems like a bug and not a feature request, so you should definitely file this on the Community Support Forum. https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bd-p/xd?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

17. Bug: color picker is broken

bug: color picker is broken, see image

Adobe XD Version: 30.2.12.3
    Windows 10: 1906 (Build 18363.900)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove all bugs

I can spend hours attempting to do the simplest things in this app using the latest version on Catalina. PowerPoint is better than Adobe's idea of a working XD design app. Thank you for charging us on a monthly basis for buggy products. It's not like you have competition. Oh wait, you do.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Prototype link often slow to load

Frequently have issues loading time on an XD link. Some clients was a bad internet connection say it takes a long time to load. I can understand with Dev specs but design links are also slow.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  04 : Sharing on the web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bug Fix please after recent update!

Before the recent update, I used to be able to copy a prototype file, with its interactions, transitions and clickable animation and paste it into a new file to rework with new ideas. Now, this is not working. Please bring this back as it saved me a lot of work redoing already created experiences.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  02 : Prototype mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base