Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. It would be nice to be able to arrange and Re-arrange the downloaded plugins in the dashboard. For example when i am specifically working on importing and exporting asset properties for Flutter or other code generator if i cud arrange all of my Flutter plugins in a row one by one that would be helpful for work flow. or if i would like to arrange my plugins by swatches and palettes, content generator ,code generator etc. would help speed up workflow. would be nice to tag and filter as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is not possible to select group of linked components and delete them from project? Why this is only possible individually? I’m enclosing image.

In general the management of components is quite week and not user friendly. I can link all components from others projects, but then I cannot unlink them or manage them at all... Good idea, but functionality is not quite finished .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A list of all / last 50 changes done on an artboard.
    Sometimes it becomes a tedious task to undo a few changes on a particular artboard after working on other artboards. This feature will cater to the need of artboard specific action list.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add "Select Contained" like Axure. I don't like Select Intersected. I spend too much time selecting things I have not choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would love to select a group of items, see a list of the used colors, manipulate them and be done.

It would help me to quickly change multiple objects colors and save a lot of time in comparison to sketch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Description of the feature

Use shadows and background blur on an object at the same time. Right now it seems the bg-blur blurs also the shadow? It gets muted down to 10% or something, I can barely see the shadow anymore.

Why this is valuable to you

This is important for iOS apps since translucency is key in iOS.

If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4) Permitir desplazarce en la lista de activos, con las flechas del teclado, porque cuando hay muchos componentes es muy lento hacerlo con el mouse.

4) Allow scrolling in the list of assets, with the arrows of the keyboard, because when there are many components it is very slow to do it with the mouse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3) Opciones en archivos recién abiertos, donde permitan copiar la dirección de la ubicación del archivo o descubrirla en el explorador.

3) Options in newly opened files, where you can copy the address of the file location or discover it in the browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2) Al Resaltar en Lienzo, debería hacer auto zoom, por lo menos en la mesa de trabajo donde se encuentra el objeto ya que entre tantos objetos, solo lo marca y no se aprecia donde se encuentra. Ademas seria ideal permitir cambiar el color de marcación para resaltarlo.

2) When Highlighting on Canvas, you should auto zoom, at least on the artboard where the object is located since among so many objects, it only marks it and it is not appreciated where it is. Also it would be ideal to allow to change the marking color to highlight it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. chat or voice call is required inside XD, if multiple designers are working in single XD file.

right now, we are 3 designers are working in a single xd file.. it's for a hackathone and for discussing we are using other tools. it will be great if you can add a chat feature to co designer or voice support. Since all are working from home :)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want to use the embed mode to include the iframe of specs to our workflow toolchain combined with other specs / texts.
    but unfortunately the embed code only works for design and testing.
    why not enable embed including developer tools / specs also?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please add the ability to search the canvas for exact matches of a master component to turn into instances.

Scenario: you’ve created an element (button, icon, whatever) and forgot to make it a component. Before long... you have 30 of them scattered around and want to make an adjustment. Oops!

It’d be nice if you could turn one into a master component, then have the option to search the canvas for identical elements to turn into instances of that component.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a UX Designer, I would like to attach my Miro frames or files into my designs, so that I can consult and work along with my flows, charts, mind maps, etc.

Como UX Designer, eu gostaria de poder anexar meus frames do Miro em meus arquivos de design, para que assim eu possa consultar os fluxos, charts, mind maps, etc.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  14. It's annoying to manually change each overlay artboard's default interaction from 'previous artboard' to 'none'.

I found myself in many situations, where I either wanted to disable it completely, or wanted to point to a specific artboard.

As of now artboard interaction works on entire artboard, as if overlaid on each element. For interaction and review purposes, I want to mostly use an X button, or force users to use OK/Cancel buttons that I provide. In mobile situations this is more prominent. In mobile prototypes it's even more annoying because an accidental tap can close a full-screen overlay, which doesn't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'm making an overlay that you can dismiss by clicking away on an empty area. I want only that empty area to be clickable, while the contents of popup/dialog/overlay to be unclickable. Same goes for objects partially obscured by any overlaying object.

I found myself, and many of my presenters, to be clicking on an element (not necessarily a button) that is part of a popup/dialog, just to simulate a clicking behaviour. This causes an underlaying interaction to trigger, and that's undesirable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I AM NOT ABLE SEE IKONO PLUGIN IN XD

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  17. I'm using XD more and more for creating and visualizing static graphic designs on multiple devices. Would be nice to lock the Live Preview to one artboard while designing in another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  18. Yes... know there are plenty of threads and complains out there about this topic. But can't invest my time searching and tediously upvote each one of them. So as it seems I'm forced to work as "beta tester for free, at least let me invest the lesser time in post expensive bugs.

Simply I've lost one client, time, money and health with the amounts of bugs and insane usability flaws of XD user interface. Really... I'm tired, very tired.

Just built an "atomic" approach of buttons, dropdowns, etc... invested weeks learning the anti-intuitive way to make states work, with hours…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi, dear XD Development Team

With the current feature, once you set the Xbox input, you can only operate it with the Xbox controller.
    In the case of multi-platform development, the
    You have to do the same thing again with the PS4 controller.
    I would like to request that the function be improved so that this effort can be avoided.

Also, please support the Nintendo Switch.

When it comes to game controller input, there is also the issue of cursor movement.
    For example, if you want to enter a character with the controller, you have to have an artboard with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Description of the feature

I would love to share an artboard or prototype-video to Behance, either as a "Story" or as a whole project (and/or add to an existing if you're really cool!)

Why this is valuable to you

As a freelancer I rely on Behance for my daily income. Having a fastlane to publish stuff to Behance would save a lot of time and help share throughout the day when working on sharable stuff.

If possible, an image or video that helps us understand your feature request

I added a screenshot of the separation-part that Instagram does for Stories…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)