Skip to content

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

IMPORTANT: Adobe XD Feature Requests is now read-only. Thanks to all of you who’ve taken the time to share your pain points! 

Your feedback can be shared in in our Adobe XD Community Forum, 

You can reach our support team in the following: 
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd 

For current XD Known Issues list visit, 
https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/known-issues.html 

Other useful information: 

Thank you! 
Adobe XD Team 

Adobe XD: Feature Requests (Read-Only)

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2858 results found

1. Sometimes I start ending up having 2 different components that are doing the same thing, I would like to be able to merge both into one single component, making easier to keep track of all the main components.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  01 : Design mode  ·  Admin →
  2. Could show a breadcrumb, or at least a name and a type of the currently selected object at the top of property inspector? You could always rely on the layer panel to find it out, but there are times when you really want to keep other panels open.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The ability to set column amount and gutter size within a single text box.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Convert a web design in XD to templated code/pages that can be imported into a Ruby on Rails project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  5. I believe, this is major bug in Adobe XD, Photoshop Guid Layout is perfect. In this way out layout is not going to be in center. If we use Align Center then there is no use.

If I enter any value to "linked left and right align" feature, it automatically convert to "Different margin for each section" feature.

I guess the issue is column width. It need to be calculate automatically. 

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Arowser-based "follow" feature for co-working sessions with markeing and developers. I really LOVE that feature in Figma - and I love how XD works for me as a UX Designer. Asking developers to download an app to follow when I work live is unacceptable when it works incredibly well in Figma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Stakeholders can't see feedback if the creative animates. A pause feature can help this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  11: Plugins  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be reasonable to expect that under 5% zoom one would want to select (only) artboards and not objects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great if there was a warning dialogue that's triggered to let you know that you're updating your link with a different flow.

Having lost about 100 client comments I'm hoping that's something that can be implemented.

What happened:
    I have 2 flows that I'd created both with online preview links for client review. I wanted to update Flow 2 and selected the 'Flow 2' link from the 'Link' dropdown menu. What I didn't notice is that Flow 1 was auto-selected on the canvas so my Flow 2 link became the Flow 1 artboards. Which meant I lost…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be amazing if you guys can manage to add an option that allows designers to hide their activity (while working) from other collaborators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Why am I being forced to only share a flow within the larger art file when I try to share dev links? Im unable to unclick Flow 1 in this scenario. I want the share the desktop implementations in the same link as well..

Hope to be contacted by support with the solution. Hopefully this feature already exists. thx

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  03: Share mode  ·  Admin →
  13. Cloud documents- shared with you, only name and date shared two columns displayed, It is hard for me to figure out modified time. For co-edi

Add one more column- last modified time in shared with me list page

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Recent files will display 15 files at most in home page, a lot of blanks left below, can more files be listed here by default?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. I would love to see a android builtin feature of adobe to edit the different webpages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In Europe any XD embed has a massive cookie warning banner (GDPR rules I guess). It seems the cookies are just for Adobe tracking so not essential (why are they tracking my stuff anyway?) We need an option to turn off using cookies so we can avoid having the warning banner.

If that's not possible the cookies need to remember if a user has enabled them. Right now every page reload requires users to reaccept. Also one acceptance should work for multiple embeds on the same page. But really we just need to be able to turn them off!

Other…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When a customer is on a link's prototype, it will be interesting to suggest him to refresh the page (with a kind of button "refresh") when the project contains modifications.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can you please put the tooltips ABOVE above or above the mouse not under it! This is so annoying. Why would you put tooltips under the mouse so we can't read them? I'm old and my eyes are going and my mouse cursor is big so all the tooltips get placed under them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When opening a file previously shared with me, I wish there was a way to search or filter by a teammate's name.

Today I wanted to open an older file that I know John S. shared with me but I cannot recall the file name or when it was shared. If I had the option to filter by people who have shared with me, this would help track down the file and save
    much time on searching.

Current workaround is to search through email notifications.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. I know that XD is UI design software at first and that is the way it should always stay. But all those functionalities that XD has, makes it an awesome slideshow presentation tool.

As a designer I can't stand creating my own presentations on PowerPoint for example. The lack of control on visual tools in PowerPoint is just way too annoying. And I can guarantee that I'm not the only one!

XD would make a phenomenal difference here. So if you guys could please do one more presentation mode (online and offline) for presenting artboards that scale to the current…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)